St Johnstone versus Rangers

6 hours ago, Bearwithme said:

Looks like a very tough game for Rangers. I guess Lee Wallace will be injured/not risked so Tav and Hodson will be the full-backs. Could Kenny Miller get a start?

Our midfield is the big worry.  We were ok vs Aberdeen, Hearts and Accies but utter shite against ICT.  Rossiter was bought just for this situation and neither Windass nor Crooks can tackle a fish supper.

We'll likely line up with Holt, Halliday and Windass across the middle and get overrun.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Go on then, you tell me who they replaced him with? Go on, you tell me who stepped intae 'Fat Sally's' boots at MP?

Signed a couple of players for the squad. Best one was Stuart Beedie I think.

We got £400,000 for the fat gardener which was pretty good tbh. Rangers (RIP), then got him for £185,000.

Go on then, you tell me who they replaced him with? Go on, you tell me who stepped intae 'Fat Sally's' boots at MP?

I've no idea as he left us for Sunderland about a decade before I was born. Who was it?

8 hours ago, Bearwithme said:

Looks like a very tough game for Rangers. I guess Lee Wallace will be injured/not risked so Tav and Hodson will be the full-backs. Could Kenny Miller get a start?

Tavernier???   that is music to my ears.. He's fucking shite...

5 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

Aye a beautiful retort, answer the question? 355 Career Goals fae 'Fat Sally' go on play yer card!?

If I had played up front for your old team, mind them, the one that threw literally millions and millions into winning a two horse race, I could have scored 300 plus goals. Scoring shit loads of goals for either Celtic or Sevco counts for fuckall. Hell even the euro golden boot only gives Scotland a point and a half per goal , where as the big  leagues get 2 points per goal..  It's like congratulating a guy for winning a fight when he has a fucking bazooka and his opponent  has a pea shooter..  I am gonna take great please in watching Saints  fucking roast your newco pish..

Question answered.   Mind how you go now.

If I had played up front for your old team, mind them, the one that threw literally millions and millions into winning a two horse race, I could have scored 300 plus goals. Scoring shit loads of goals for either Celtic or Sevco counts for fuckall. Hell even the euro golden boot only gives Scotland a point and a half per goal , where as the big  leagues get 2 points per goal..  It's like congratulating a guy for winning a fight when he has a fucking bazooka and his opponent  has a pea shooter..  I am gonna take great please in watching Saints  fucking roast your newco pish..

Question answered.   Mind how you go now.

Just remind me again who you replaced 'Fat Sally' with? That was the question mate ? C'mon it's not that hard is it?

Signed a couple of players for the squad. Best one was Stuart Beedie I think.
We got £400,000 for the fat gardener which was pretty good tbh. Rangers (RIP), then got him for £185,000.

You either never saw Beedie play or maybe your just full of shite.
Stuart fuckin Beedie, a Saints Hall of Fame legend!!?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] get tae f*ck!! He couldnae trap a bag of cement!! He might have tried to head it mind!!

2 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Stuart fuckin Beedie, a Saints Hall of Fame legend!!?emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png get tae f*ck!! He couldnae trap a bag of cement!! He might have tried to head it mind!!

Absolutely obsessed and seething.You can almost feel the foam frothing at his mouth.It's quite a compliment when opposition fans  get so worked up about your club.

Stuart fuckin Beedie, a Saints Hall of Fame legend!!?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] get tae f*ck!! He couldnae trap a bag of cement!! He might have tried to head it mind!!

How does that make the fact Ally Mccoists fat any less true?

10 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Stuart fuckin Beedie, a Saints Hall of Fame legend!!?emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png get tae f*ck!! He couldnae trap a bag of cement!! He might have tried to head it mind!!

:1eye 

What's your point?

Fatty McCoist was good with Saints. We benefitted well financially when we sold him and signed a few players.

Rangers (RIP) benefitted from him as a player and also got a comedy manager.

Absolutely obsessed and seething.You can almost feel the foam frothing at his mouth.It's quite a compliment when opposition fans  get so worked up about your club.

Give me your favourite Beedie moment (or one of his goals) for the Saints?

:1eye 
What's your point?
Fatty McCoist was good with Saints. We benefitted well financially when we sold him and signed a few players.
Rangers (RIP) benefitted from him as a player and also got a comedy manager.

You seem up on things, who did you sign?

Should be a difficult game. Saints have only lost one of their last 6 league games. (although they've only won 2 which isn't great)

I'm guessing 2-1 to the Rangers. I doubt it will be as easy as the recent games against Dons and Hearts at Ibrox, however.

2 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

You seem up on things, who did you sign?

You do know that Rangers (RIP) didn't sign McCoist from Saints? So I'm not really sure what your point is.

I'm guessing that we signed Beedie and Docherty.  A midfielder and a striker. Probably some others as well. 

You do know that Rangers (RIP) didn't sign McCoist from Saints? So I'm not really sure what your point is.
I'm guessing that we signed Beedie and Docherty.  A midfielder and a striker. Probably some others as well. 

He seems to think it's annoying us that we, a second tier side at the time, didn't manage to replace one of Scotlands best strikers at the time with an equivalent striker.

He seems to think that's a great way to "get back" at a Saints Fan calling McCoist fat.

Where have I mentioned that we signed him from Saints? The 'Fat Sally' jibe is laughable though, fae the best player EVER to turn out in your colours! Give me another player that comes anywhere close?
It's clear that none of you saw Beedie play, he was f*ckin brutal!
Again, prove me wrong, post some decent footage perhaps!?

Archived