St Johnstone versus Rangers

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

A Rangers side that are yet to lose at Ibrox but are mediocre on the road versus a Saint Johnstone side that have only lost once away from home but are underwhelming in Perth.

This has the makings of a stinker

http://www.soccerstats.com/homeaway.asp?league=scotland

Actually oor team bus is top of the range sir, so we're hardly medicore on the road.

Sorry to go off-topic, but I'd like to briefly mention tonight's match. I expect Tommy to go with something along these lines: Clark - Foster, Anderson, Shaughnessy, Easton - Alston, Millar, Craig, Wotherspoon - Swanson - MacLean.

I'd prefer Danny to start on the left wing, especially if Tavernier is playing, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's 'in the hole' behind MacLean. Otherwise, switch Swanson and Spoony. 

Shame to be without Davidson, but there's enough quality in that team. Anything other than a home win would be a disappointment.

I was meant to be going, but someone else who doesn't get to many games wanted the ticket, so I gave it up.

I'll say 2-1 either way.

After the Hearts game away from home I was hoping for three wins and two draws before Celtic, we've surpassed that already but we need keep this momentum going.

Archived