Sky Sports - GTF ?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, arab1975 said:

Right bellend.Me and I'm sure others are still unsure were diddy land is ???.and are still waiting on an answer.So as well as being a you know what and a big mouth go tell us ??????

I've already told you, and also given you a link. Thank you. 

Hands down, BT Sports coverage of Scottish football is far superior. Anyone with a passing interest in football will know this.

Sky Sports have disappeared so far up their own erse it's unbelievable. It almost feels like a complete burden that they cover a Scottish game. Walker and Nicholas are utter w@nks, and the amount of awkward pauses that Tanner has, as he's spoon fed audio is laughable.

For Scottish football BT are far better. Derek Rae is a great commentator and even the pundits I dislike on BT tend to have something to say. Sky has boring analysis and it's got a colder, more distant feel.

BT have some things they do brilliantly, Scottish Football and the European Football Show being the best, but their Premier League coverage is pretty dire. But as Scottish football is by far my biggest interest it makes me feel warmly towards BT.

25 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Hands down, BT Sports coverage of Scottish football is far superior. Anyone with a passing interest in football will know this.

Sky Sports have disappeared so far up their own erse it's unbelievable. It almost feels like a complete burden that they cover a Scottish game. Walker and Nicholas are utter w@nks, and the amount of awkward pauses that Tanner has, as he's spoon fed audio is laughable.

If it's not the English Premier League, Sky really aren't that interested.  A 15 minute "build up" from Sky feels like a condescending pat on the head followed by a "there ya go Jocks, there's your football".

BT miles better than Sky for our game. They seem genuinely interested in our game and provide decent pre-match build ups and post match analysis. Much better than the OF cretins that get 10 minutes air time on Sky. 

It's not a big deal but it really pisses me off every time I see it. Sky's Scottish twitter account either takes screenshots of scorelines from their app or take pictures of some employee's desktop screen and post it on their twitter. Compare that to the main Sky Sports account that has all the fancy graphics etc, just more evidence that they can't be arsed with Scottish Football.

1. If somebody ever asked me to explain why Bennett is a stupid wee fud - I'd direct them to this thread. Another classic Rangers fan - absolutely hate to hear the truth and are quite happy to stick their heads in the sand. The sand in this case being Sky Sports. Ignorance is bliss eh?

2. When it comes to commentators all I have to say is: bring back Paul Mitchell. Fucking tap biy he is. Miss his commentary.

1. If somebody ever asked me to explain why Bennett is a stupid wee fud - I'd direct them to this thread. Another classic Rangers fan - absolutely hate to hear the truth and are quite happy to stick their heads in the sand. The sand in this case being Sky Sports. Ignorance is bliss eh?

2. When it comes to commentators all I have to say is: bring back Paul Mitchell. Fucking tap biy he is. Miss his commentary.

He does the rugby occasionally I think only Alba and BBC 2

10 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

I'm sure it was Paul Mitchell doing the Hearts - Kili game last night.  I knew him years back in his former life in a finance company, decent guy.

Has anyone seen the Sky advert for Sevco v Celtic?

Graeme Souness thinks attending such a game should be on everyone's bucket list (lol wut?) and Andy "Walker" w****r thinks it "defines Scottish Football".

These are guys that are paid to discuss our game but are basically saying that only four games a season matter. 

Archived