Heart of Midlothian v Kilmarnock Tuesday December 27th @ 19.45

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

So were Hearts very good, us very bad or was it a bit of both?

I thought Killie were far and away the worst team I've seen at Tynecastle this season.

Lee Clark hung Kris Boyd out to dry by playing him from the start when he looked like something you see down the park on a Sunday afternoon and completed his humiliation by hauling him off when the game was done, dreadful management. He also made a complete p***k of himself when he got in Cathro's face in the second half. If you want to prove you're a hard man Lee do it to Brendan at Parkhead or Mark at Ibrox. You just looked like a fanny tonight.

Hearts were good, but like the idiotic reactions to the poor results it's way too early to come to any conclusions.

That was worse than losing 5-0 to Locke.

We had nothing, glad i left after the third great day out in edinburgh spoiled by the fitba.

Thats us went to hearts, aberdeen and celtic and got a GD of -13, good to see we can shut up shop.

Boyd is done, get him so far too f**k

1 hour ago, Yoda8 said:

Clark is an embarrassment , always been a kid on hard man 

I'd be mortified if the manager of my club behaved the way he does. 

His antics during the second leg of their play-off last season told you all you need to know about him. He's a pathetic attention seeker. He makes everything about him.

I wonder how many jobbers and cloggers he'll bring up from England in January. I'm guessing at least a dozen.

Archived