Pie and Bovril's Best and Worst Premiership Posters 2016

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Paulo is a good poster.

pond.png

So are most of the Hibs bois. It's all fun and games at the end of the day, even when it seems like jimmies are well and truly rustled.

There was never any doubt you'd win worst Saints poster - it's a shame you didn't do the double worst - win Dundee's worst poster.

Based on this post I'll be posting more and more in Dundee threads over the next year, all thanks to you.

18 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Worst Aberdeen Poster of 2016

In third place we had @milton75 who had a strange discourse at the start of this very thread. Good work there!

Thanks guys! 8)

TBH, if I'd known sooner that the easiest way to upset mouth-breathers on here was to deride the dotting system, I reckon I could have pushed the point home for a few months and got top spot on the worst Dons poster category. Next year I'm going for it.

1 minute ago, StandFree03 said:

That's not why people voted for you m8. Keep "going for it" though.

:lol: Fair enough.

Although I would counter your argument by pointing out that earlier in this very thread some people specifically said that this was their motivation. I don't deny for a second that other factors might be involved, however.

Look how much he's pretending to care, man. :lol:

Do you never think that the reason I say such things is because in the (decent) chance I'm wrong, it will bam up incessant bores such as yourself?

On 15/01/2017 at 13:22, TheScarf said:

@jagfox99 once you've finished is there any chance we can get some kind of league table of best and worst?  Like we got in the top 50 games thread?

I've not seen that thread m9

Do you mean placement by votes received?

Not sure if that would give much information.  I'm looking at doing a best of the best and worst of the worst poll which may be interesting for the statically minded.

Any specifics drop a pm

7 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

I've not seen that thread m9

Do you mean placement by votes received?

Not sure if that would give much information.  I'm looking at doing a best of the best and worst of the worst poll which may be interesting for the statically minded.

Any specifics drop a pm

Aye like just a top 10/15 votes in total.  To see who was the ultimate top boi. 

Archived