Edinburgh come to Berwick

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that was shite, but fully expected. No need to panic yet IMO, only 7 points off the playoffs.

Perez looked good when he came on, two wages were made available this week too so January is a big one.

Oh, and Cough sensibly subbed the Cowden slayer early doors to keep him fresh.

Oh give over. Not exactly adrift with 2 games left.

My mistake. The form book is so impressive with a real improvement recently too.

The reality is we are in the shit big time and it's a worry that we have barely picked up a point over the last few weeks.

It would be petty and churlish to celebrate our win today so I'll just wish P&B regular Berwick contributor Berwick-the-unbeatable a happy New Year and all the best for his team.

oh dear, I suddenly remembered that I AM petty and churlish so

get it right up ye.jpg

Good honest interview with big John Coughlin after the match (available on YouTube.). Reminds me of what's needed now in the Berwick Rangers dressing room is the Al Pacino speech in Any Given Sunday.

One of the things that struck me waiting outside the ground at Shielfield yesterday - regaled in all our Edinburgh City colours - was a Wee Gers player, kit in hand, passing us and saying, "We're Sh*t, you'll win today!".

If ever there was a need for talk of fighting for every inch on the park then now is the hour for Berwick. 

We of course have Big Joe Mbu. He doesn't wear 21 on his shirt for nothing. (Inches dear boys, Inches! )

The reality is we are in the shit big time and it's a worry that we have barely picked up a point over the last few weeks.

If I may, I completely agree with what you say here. The reality of the current situation is all too painfully clear; you're spot on. It's dire.

I guess my concern (other than the obvious) is that we're going to help that more effectively by not assuming we're going down.

We're not adrift, we're 7 points off a play-off place, these are also facts.

Mr Blobby says it all; grand post; cue Coff Pacino...[emoji106]

Archived