Stirling Albion v Clyde

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm afraid it has to be time up for him, was hopeful he could turn it around but obviously not. I really think the players are terrified to make a mistake and it's clear in the recent performances, last 6 or so games are just not acceptable in anyone's world. Extreamly disappointing but that is it. 

The worry is that it is very difficult to get out of these losing ruts particularly when we are unable to strengthen

I'm afraid it has to be time up for him, was hopeful he could turn it around but obviously not. I really think the players are terrified to make a mistake and it's clear in the recent performances, last 6 or so games are just not acceptable in anyone's world. Extreamly disappointing but that is it. 
The worry is that it is very difficult to get out of these losing ruts particularly when we are unable to strengthen

There isn't a chance he will go so better content yourself the board publicly stated less than a week ago he was hitting the objectives set by them

Plus I would my house on it that there is finance linked to him being there

I could see him walking to be fair. If he really wants to progress as a manager then he has to resign as he clearly can't take us up and if by the end of the season we're still in the same situation then no one will touch him with a barge pole. 

1 minute ago, cfcuk said:

There isn't a chance he will go so better content yourself the board publicly stated less than a week ago he was hitting the objectives set by them

Plus I would my house on it that there is finance linked to him being there

I would assume the minimum objective he would have had this season was to have had us in a play off position and that's where we were in the league when that question was answered.

I would assume the minimum objective he would have had this season was to have had us in a play off position and that's where we were in the league when that question was answered.

That's ok then thought I might have something to worry about

Well let's see what they do

Ps minimum objective wasn't the question

Anyway moot point unless he chucks it he will be there for foreseeable future

1 minute ago, Chris_DK said:

I could see him walking to be fair. If he really wants to progress as a manager then he has to resign as he clearly can't take us up and if by the end of the season we're still in the same situation then no one will touch him with a barge pole. 

I hope and pray that we can be in this position at the end of the season. If Barry isn't punted pronto, we're much more likely to be in  the relegation playoffs.

He has lost the plot and clearly doesn't have a clue how to turn it round. If he has also lost the dressing room(did he ever have it?) then there is only one direction we are going if he is allowed to stay!

Desperate times indeed.

Why does he keep playing Johnston at RB when he is a waste of space?

Why does he keep starting Matt Flynn on the bench when Higgins is a passenger?

Apart from Peaso, Linton and McNeil the rest of the team range from clueless to inept.

Please walk now Barry, your time is up!

12 minutes ago, Chris_DK said:

Wee youth gig at Ibrox and some after dinner stuff.

51 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I take it he's strolling it?

Hopefully still sauntering around, looking perplexed, and smashing c***s.

He was class, never shat out a tackle, won everything in the air, had Clyde's number 18 right in his back pocket and nearly scored aswell. He should do well for us if he remains fit.

He was class, never shat out a tackle, won everything in the air, had Clyde's number 18 right in his back pocket and nearly scored aswell. He should do well for us if he remains fit.

I see you are conveniently omitting should have been sent off for fouling Peaso when clean through on goal.

Archived