Broomhill

bpek

1 hour ago, LongTimeLurker said:

What's in it for sponsors though if a club has no fans and little or no community interest? Without Open Goal on board somebody must be funding this level of operations out of their own pocket or odds on it's going to fold soon. The irony is that a new WoS club called Knightswood is going to be playing senior football out of the Scotstoun 3G cage pitch next season that we were always told was a nonstarter for BSC, which calls into question just how necessary the whole stadium odyssey was.

Can't wait to see Knightswood get licenced.

17 hours ago, Ray Patterson said:

👀

If this is true presumably it will be down to some dispute between Broomhill and Si Ferry’s lot about who is responsible for the payments.

I don’t seem how Broomhill (and maybe EK for that matter?) can be allowed to register players until this is sorted. 

It shouldn’t take much to prove whether salaries have been paid or not.

41 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

... (and maybe EK for that matter?) ...

Don't think EK are on the hook in any way for what Si Ferry may or may not have done at another club last season. Think one of the players who is out of pocket because of this would have to actively bring the SFA into it before any transfer or player registration ban would be applicable where Broomhill is concerned.

41 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Don't think EK are on the hook in any way for what Si Ferry may or may not have done at another club last season. Think one of the players who is out of pocket because of this would have to actively bring the SFA into it before any transfer or player registration ban would be applicable where Broomhill is concerned.

If Si Ferry’s company were paying the bills last season at Broomhill, and if it turns out they have not paid them all, then I don’t see why he should be allowed to work for and fund another club until it’s satisfactorily resolved.

it seems logical to me, and I’m not having a go just because it’s Ferry, would be the same principe for anyone.

2 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

If Si Ferry’s company were paying the bills last season at Broomhill, and if it turns out they have not paid them all, then I don’t see why he should be allowed to work for and fund another club until it’s satisfactorily resolved.

it seems logical to me, and I’m not having a go just because it’s Ferry, would be the same principe for anyone.

Si ferry is in no way funding ek. Lets get that straight. He is employed as a coach.  
Guys running ek could buy and sell open goal for fun.

3 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

Si ferry doesn't own open goal either 

On 17/06/2023 at 20:04, johnmc80 said:

To minted for that!

East Kilbride will be a laughing stock by Christmas.Spending all that money on players if any good would be playing in the championship or L1.

They will finish below mid table😂

the management is a joke and the strategy is flawed.

12 hours ago, JIMMY CHOO said:

East Kilbride will be a laughing stock by Christmas.Spending all that money on players if any good would be playing in the championship or L1.

They will finish below mid table😂

the management is a joke and the strategy is flawed.

Ah well. No point in playing then is there. Jimmy ‘the oracle’ shoe has spoken. The baw is burst. Ffs!

On 14/06/2023 at 17:14, FairWeatherFan said:

Can't wait to see Knightswood get licenced.

Hasn't Knightswood plans for a new ground, and that is how they were acceptable to the WoS?

On 17/06/2023 at 21:20, johnmc80 said:

Si ferry is in no way funding ek. Lets get that straight. He is employed as a coach.  
Guys running ek could buy and sell open goal for fun.

How's that worked out for EK over the last decade.

Many play off wins and promotions?

1 hour ago, Dev said:

Hasn't Knightswood plans for a new ground, and that is how they were acceptable to the WoS?

Will be interesting to see if Gartcairn are able to achieve an entry level licence because their 3G cage was pretty much as challenging to turn into something resembling a football ground at the outset as the Scotstoun 3G pitch would be.