I'd be seriously disappointed if we don't win this. 

Would like to see Morris start with Fordyce at right back but it seems Geggan is one of Johnston's favourites and he won't drop him. In that case, it'll probably be the exact same team we've seen during our unbeaten run (only fair tbqh). Geggan has shortcomings at right back, but I don't see St. Mirren threatening that at all tbh so we should be fairly sound. 

3-0 Pars. 

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DAFC. said:

I'd be seriously disappointed if we don't win this. 

Would like to see Morris start with Fordyce at right back but it seems Geggan is one of Johnston's favourites and he won't drop him. In that case, it'll probably be the exact same team we've seen during our unbeaten run (only fair tbqh). Geggan has shortcomings at right back, but I don't see St. Mirren threatening that at all tbh so we should be fairly sound. 

3-0 Pars. 

Definitely think Morris needs to start tbh.

Home to bottom of the league, if you're not starting him then, when are you?

Hopefully three of the new signings will start. They won't do any worse than we did last week.

We need to string together a run of wins from somewhere if we are going to have any chance of catching Ayr.

Tomorrow's as good a time to start that run as any. We'll probably lose though.

2-1.

Gold Members
80 posts
Posted 1 minute ago · 
Morris has to be fit first. He's not had first team football for ions.
No way in front of Geggan today.

"Ions"?  

Piracy, I would stop trying to look clever if I were you, because you are not very good at it. 

Try "eons" next time. 

I agree Geggs should start though. 

There was only a covering of frost on the car this morning, and that wont hang around long. I'm confident the game will go ahead today, and we will win comfortably. 

Gold Members
80 posts
Posted 1 minute ago · 

"Ions"?  
Piracy, I would stop trying to look clever if I were you, because you are not very good at it. 
Try "eons" next time. 
I agree Geggs should start though. 
There was only a covering of frost on the car this morning, and that wont hang around long. I'm confident the game will go ahead today, and we will win comfortably. 

It was a metaphor about first team bonding. Obviously.

I think Morris will be on the bench and come on a few parsecs before the end.

18 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

It was a metaphor about first team bonding. Obviously.

I think Morris will be on the bench and come on a few parsecs before the end.

Lol, touché.

A bit like the Lizzie boys then:thumsup2 :lol:

I want to hear you guys "making all the noise today" 

It's almost as if it snows every winter and the club are accustomed to dealing with such conditions, and that it's been many, many years since a game at East End was called off due to snow and it being cold.

Yet still a load of fans shit themselves every time it gets a bit cold and there's a bit of snow (this also applied whenever there's a bit of rain).

Really don't want to see anyone from the defence dropped. If anyone it should be Geggan as he's not a right back really but he does add fight.

Depends if Midden have a winger. Geggan stands off players as in Barr in the Rovers game. Fordyce and Ashcroft have just hoovered up everything lately. Morris is a bit of a liability at times, he's solid but prone to blunders, not the time to bring him in as he's been out for ages.

25 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

It's almost as if it snows every winter and the club are accustomed to dealing with such conditions, and that it's been many, many years since a game at East End was called off due to snow and it being cold.

Yet still a load of fans shit themselves every time it gets a bit cold and there's a bit of snow (this also applied whenever there's a bit of rain).

Really don't want to see anyone from the defence dropped. If anyone it should be Geggan as he's not a right back really but he does add fight.
Depends if Midden have a winger. Geggan stands off players as in Barr in the Rovers game. Fordyce and Ashcroft have just hoovered up everything lately. Morris is a bit of a liability at times, he's solid but prone to blunders, not the time to bring him in as he's been out for ages.

Morgan on the left wing has been one of the few bright sparks. He has tore a few right backs this season even if nobody else has stuck away the chances.

59 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Morgan on the left wing has been one of the few bright sparks. He has tore a few right backs this season even if nobody else has stuck away the chances.

Great. That's all we need right now. :thumbsdown

4 hours ago, Piracy said:

Agree with this. Morris should be getting games in the under 20s to build up his fitness before starting.

Archived