Scotland squad March

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Mouth breather on Superscoreboard reckons we should call up Anthony O'Connor of Aberdeen :lol:

Isn't he Irish?  Also, of all the Aberdeen players to call up he's definitely not one I would choose.  

5 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Isn't he Irish?  Also, of all the Aberdeen players to call up he's definitely not one I would choose.  

Yes and I agree.

THat including all the season tickets previously bought?  If so, that's piss poor.

f**k knows. I'd imagine it would though? I can't blame anyone who doesn't go, and I hope it adds more fuel to the "ditch Hampden" fire.

everytime a qualification campaign comes about i try and tell myself just don't bother but i'll be there on sunday or maybe just watch it in the house i'm not sure yet , trying to work out what'll be a better laugh/less infuriating .

Strachan stated that he won't be playing any Celtic players on Wednesday.

I'm not sure if this means they'll all be getting a runout on Sunday?

Seems daft in the case of Griffiths as he's been sat on the bench whilst Dembele has underperformed over the last few weeks and was nowhere near the French Squad (obviously time is on his side with that).

Strachan is looking to rejuvenate the playing pool but that seems to be with players in the middle of the park where we are pretty well off anyway?

ETA: BBC doesn't think this includes Griffiths. Still, will 75-90 minutes against the Canucks see him match fit for Sunday? Probably be an impact sub at best anyway.

Apparently it does. An utter joke. Diddly friendlies should be for blooding new players not for giving game time to jobbers who can't hold down a first team place down in the EFL Championship. Makes the overlooking of Aberdeen players and dare I say Liam Lindsay utterly laughable.

Archived