Fifth Roond Dra'

jamamafegan

1 minute ago, virginton said:

The two OF home ties will probably be held on two different days as well. IMO it will be:

Sky (Sun): Celtic v Inverness
BBC: Edinburgh derby or Ross County v Aberdeen if Hearts lose the replay.

The Famous v the tribute act on Saturday lunchtime.

The Edinburgh derby, if it turns out to be that fixture, will be first pick and on Sky. No question.

Showing your true colours, there, with "The Famous", although I'm confused as to why you think Morton are a tribute act?

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

hivis.net do them customisable, £12 for 1 with the badge...

Just now, Lex said:

How many tickets you think we will get? See your ground has a 1900 capacity, can imagine we would certainly take at least 1000 if we get the tickets.

I'd imagine St Mirren will get the whole away half minus the section closest to the centre that's used for board / hospitality, etc. So you're probably looking at 800/900

Looking at the whole dra', it really is a terrible terrible dra'. I think I'd only be delighted with that if I was a St Mirren fan.

The *only* time you'd ever be delighted to be a St Murn fan, amirite?

This will be the 9th cup tie between ICT and Celtic since 2000, and they'll still stick it on TV and trot out the fucking 'go ballistic' shite that even the ICT supporters are bored of now. Lazy AF. 

I'd imagine St Mirren will get the whole away half minus the section closest to the centre that's used for board / hospitality, etc. So you're probably looking at 800/900

Going to be a ticket scramble then. No danger of the temporary stand going up if we sell out our initial location?

Can't believe people were moaning about Rod Stewart there, that was the best part of the draw. Love seeing people squirm in their suits on live tv as their well laid plans go up in flames yet again.

Just now, Gordon EF said:

Incidentally, has there ever been a draw in Scottish football history that hasn't been instantly and unanimously labelled as "shite"?

Not one containing East Fife, that's for sure...

Archived