Fifth Roond Dra'

jamamafegan

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 22 January 2017 at 17:29, Lex said:

Going to be a ticket scramble then. No danger of the temporary stand going up if we sell out our initial location?

On 22 January 2017 at 18:00, jimmy boo said:

Where is East Fife anyway? They'd be as well moving it to a larger arena.

On 22 January 2017 at 20:20, CountyFan said:

Is nobody going to pull Lex up on the utter fantasy that St Mirren will take 1,500 fans to East Fife?!

It's at The Nou Bayview and it's pay-at-the-gate!!!

St. Mirren, not the big draw they seem to think they are!!!:lol:

Wonder how the magic of the cup will fare in this round? St Mirren beating Dundee was a shock in the last and Raith gave us a fright. Some of the results in England today go to prove that cup games don't follow logic.

Aint gonna make predictions re Hearts-Hibs yet though from what I've seen, Hibs without Commons are distinctly average. Could probably do us at the moment on our current form though.

14 hours ago, King Kebab said:

It's at The Nou Bayview and it's pay-at-the-gate!!!

St. Mirren, not the big draw they seem to think they are!!!:lol:

You're going to play them 4 times next season it's not like the tie is a novelty. 

6 hours ago, Crùbag said:

Wonder how the magic of the cup will fare in this round? St Mirren beating Dundee was a shock in the last and Raith gave us a fright. Some of the results in England today go to prove that cup games don't follow logic.

Aint gonna make predictions re Hearts-Hibs yet though from what I've seen, Hibs without Commons are distinctly average. Could probably do us at the moment on our current form though.

Hibs with Commons aren't that much better than Hibs without. They're a premier squad without a doubt and will fancy winning that. 

I don't think Rangers will be relishing a game with Morton at the minute either! Hopefully no injuries or suspensions for us going into that one. Right into them and we'll give them a fright. I fancy a replay. 

3 hours ago, GiGi said:

Hibs with Commons aren't that much better than Hibs without. They're a premier squad without a doubt and will fancy winning that. 

I don't think Rangers will be relishing a game with Morton at the minute either! Hopefully no injuries or suspensions for us going into that one. Right into them and we'll give them a fright. I fancy a replay. 

If only we had Quitongo fit for this.  I really fancy our chances if we can keep it tight at the back. 

38 minutes ago, tazz1903 said:

Rangers always seem to get a HOME tie  ? anyone else see this ?

Weird.... The morning after I was chatting wi a Rangers fan and mentioned how spawny they've been wi cup draws the last few years.

His defence was Rod and Stubbs wouldn't give Rangers a favourable draw. 

I pointed out I said spawny and not fixed.

Archived