Fifth Roond Dra'

jamamafegan

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Zen Archer said:

Charles Dickens would have been proud.

Charles Dickens would have been killed and probably eaten with his face being worn as a mask by the by the village elder!!!

1 minute ago, King Kebab said:

Charles Dickens would have been killed and probably eaten with his face being worn as a mask by the by the village elder!!!

This could be converted into a sustainability project, alas not even the greens would support it, so it will be a no go.

7 hours ago, smuggfifer said:

Must applaud the the Jags fan who described teams as "the joke clubs". After all this list of outstanding achievement is beyond comparison.ba4aa6907a12892e7b72668608e3abef.jpg
The Glasgow Dental Cup! I've always wanted to win that beauty.

Sadly it would be a redundant concept in Eastern Fife...C99B3873-9237-4F3D-B8F1-DD01108B59C9-395-000000C7827DF52E_tmp.png

11 hours ago, smuggfifer said:

Must applaud the the Jags fan who described teams as "the joke clubs". After all this list of outstanding achievement is beyond comparison.ba4aa6907a12892e7b72668608e3abef.jpg
The Glasgow Dental Cup! I've always wanted to win that beauty.

3 hours ago, smuggfifer said:

Oh sorry, forgive me, I didn't notice the Tennents 6s at the bottom there as your recent achievement

Little lesson for you Smuggfifer - 2012 is more recent than 1993. 

3 hours ago, smuggfifer said:

Oh sorry, forgive me, I didn't notice the Tennents 6s at the bottom there as your recent achievement

A fan of East Fife having a go at another team for recent achievements. Jesus fucking wept.

13 hours ago, smuggfifer said:

The Glasgow Dental Cup... "A one-off competition held in 1928 to help raise funds for the building of a new dental hospital in Glasgow. £819 was raised."

Semi final
28 Nov Partick Thistle v Celtic 3-1 aet (90 mins: 1-1) 
"Game stopped with 9 minutes of extra time left due to darkness; result stood" (quite fucking right, too)

Final
11 Dec Partick Thistle v Rangers 2-0 

cci2cKe.gif

3 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

I'll take a drunk Sir Rod doing the draw every year over the bore draws they usually provide us with.

If this is the road they want to go down, I want them to take it seriously.

I'd like to see absolutely pished celebs become a regular feature of Scottish cup draws. Maybe for the quarters we can have Ian Rankin after 10 pints and Susan Boyle after polishing off half a bottle of absinthe?

Archived