Fifth Roond Dra'

jamamafegan

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Certainly a winnable tie for us and the pressure is on St Mirren. Good opportunity for us to get into the last 8.

I still remember going to Love Street in the League Cup a few years back and winning when Craig O'Reilly banged in a peach.

6 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

It's only 1900 aye, but don't worry, East Fife will put up some temporary stands I imagine.... :lol:

Give them a break. They're just high off a rare win the same way someone who's been tee-total for months gets absolutely smashed off a couple of pints. There's a fair few league games between now and the tie for that enthusiasm to be beaten out of them.

12 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Give them a break. They're just high off a rare win the same way someone who's been tee-total for months gets absolutely smashed off a couple of pints. There's a fair few league games between now and the tie for that enthusiasm to be beaten out of them.

They play Falkirk at home and Dumbarton away before they meet East Fife. So, in 3 weeks time they'll have 14 points and be out of the Scottish Cup. I can see them taking over 300 to Bayview.

Good to see the absolute bores already talking about Accies support. It's quaint that Dunfermline actually still think they are of some relevance.

To be fair, although I have nothing against Hamilton, it's a bit of a shiter that we've drawn a team who'll bring less than 300 supporters and will be favourites to knock us out, considering the potential cash-boosters on offer.

1 hour ago, Zen Archer said:

If they do, barely 500 will get past the Standing Stane Road Sawney Beans.

Aye that Boreland is some place right enough, eh Zen???

;)

11 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

I tried Googling Baintown but didn't get anywhere, Boreland makes more sense.

I take it you had an edit and fucked it up?

Meant to type Boreland but typed Baintown instead, it's a scary one horse town at the back of Kennoway on a shitty back road to Burnturk, the sort of place where all the inhabitants stare at you through the curtains as you drive through!!!

It's probably where they filmed the Slaughtered Lamb sequences in the "American Werewolf in London " film!!!

Just now, King Kebab said:

Meant to type Boreland but typed Baintown instead, it's a scary one horse town at the back of Kennoway on a shitty back road to Burnturk, the sort of place where all the inhabitants stare at you through the curtains as you drive through!!!

It's probably where they filmed the Slaughtered Lamb sequences in the "American Werewolf in London " film!!!

At least they had curtains.

Archived