St Mirren v Falkirk 28/1/17

On 23/01/2017 at 08:15, Coventry Saint said:

Also, regardless of the result, there will be a stench (the correct collective pronoun) of Morton fans on this thread, either gloating at us, or Falkirk, or both. 

Not only are you ignorant to the fact that it is, in fact, a collective noun. You are also ignorant to the fact, that the collective noun for a group of skunks, is a stench of skunks. 

I fear you've completely addled what you class as your brain with all of your spoonburning!

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what is going wrong with Falkirk this season? (I know I have a cheek to ask given the state of ourselves). I thought you's would have been challenging Hibs this season, I know you's overachieved last season, maybe too much pressure on Houston this season?

Lost two players, 4 or 5 are either too old or not performing like last year. Most Houston has brought in are not good enough and allegedly causing dressing room unrest. Add to that the spineless board who are disinterested and a manager who does not know how to fix it, its no wonder we are shite

2 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Lost two players, 4 or 5 are either too old or not performing like last year. Most Houston has brought in are not good enough and allegedly causing dressing room unrest. Add to that the spineless board who are disinterested and a manager who does not know how to fix it, its no wonder we are shite

God that sounds spookily familiar

On Monday, January 23, 2017 at 09:14, NewBornBairn said:

They are quite "gloaty" when they aren't getting ridden senseless aren't they?

Btw, the correct name is Mor10 I believe.

Mor10. 2 was enough to see your gubbins outfitt removed from the cup last saturday.

Im perfectly happy as a matter of fact but thanks for asking.

f**k off now, you have had your 5 minutes of glory and let the big clubs debate our shityness levels.

Langfield, Naismith, Mackenzie, Baird, Irvine, Hutton, Quinn, Hardie, Mallan, Morgan, Sutton

Substitutes Clarkson, Gallacher, Walsh, Shankland, Whyte, McDonald

That was the side in Paisley in October. We're utterly unrecognisable from then,

Likelihood on Saturday will be:

O'Brien, Fjelde, Baird, MacKenzie, Demetriou, Magennis, Storie, Mallan, Morgan, Sutton, Loy

Subs: Langfield, Webster, Irvine, McGinn, Todd, Quinn, Smith

Archived