St Mirren v Falkirk 28/1/17

On 1/23/2017 at 00:49, Bairnardo said:

Lee Miller to start this game is a must. We already know his radiant beauty causes utter meltdowns among Saints players and fans alike.

:lol: Shame we no longer have Jim Goodwin to help reciprocate.

Funny one, this. Falkirk fans are being very coy, while Saints are wondering if a corner may have been turned. But losing this would be classic St Mirren.

1-1 draw. Miller and Loy. Home draws really, really aren't good enough for us, mind.

Also, regardless of the result, there will be a stench (the correct collective noun) of Morton fans on this thread, either gloating at us, or Falkirk, or both. 

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, shull said:

Who is this Lee Miller fella? ;)

A bite sized Mark Yardley

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

Funny one, this. Falkirk fans are being very coy, while Saints are wondering if a corner may have been turned. But losing this would be classic St Mirren.

1-1 draw. Miller and Loy. Home draws really, really aren't good enough for us, mind.

Also, regardless of the result, there will be a stench (the correct collective pronoun) of Morton fans on this thread, either gloating at us, or Falkirk, or both. 

Winning on Saturday would very much be the kinda Falkirk thing this season, we have been poor the majority of the season with random glimpses of what we can do. I watched Housties interview on Falkirk TV post Morton game and its the first time I've heard him sound like a broken man, he normally ignore critiscm and comes back in a fighting manner after a bad result but not in this interview. 

I think we will go a little more defensive and may even go 5 at the back which isn't the answer in this league for anyone with ambition to challenge but the defensive first brain will shine more than likely for Houstie. We will see but every team selection this season has been a lottery, whereas last season it was 10 players out of 12 most weeks

2 minutes ago, MrDust said:

We will see but every team selection this season has been a lottery, whereas last season it was 10 players out of 12 most weeks

Never good sign, right enough. Ian Murray was picking his teams by tombola, and the results are well known. 

2 minutes ago, MrDust said:

A bite sized Mark Yardley

:lol:

12 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Dunno who you are forgetting but we're already on 6! O'brien, Fjelde, Demetriou, Todd,  Storie and Loy. 

Reckon at least another one or two to come depending on outward movement, certainly! 

My bad, im losing track of all the new signings...:lol:

4 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

:lol: Shame we no longer have Jim Goodwin to help reciprocate.

Also, regardless of the result, there will be a stench (the correct collective pronoun) of Morton fans on this thread, either gloating at us, or Falkirk, or both. 

You do know that they can gloat better than anyone else, yes?

Home win. We are that bad its just aswell we arent down near the foot of the table because i can't see where our next win is coming from. The players look totally disinterested allied to the fact we have a manager that seems to have lost the plot.

Awe bollocks to all the negative chat.

We are playing against a team destined to get relegated.

No matter how shite we are we should beat these West Coast tinks

Ah that feels better

13 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Awe bollocks to all the negative chat.

We are playing against a team destined to get relegated.

No matter how shite we are we should beat these West Coast tinks

Ah that feels better

Aw, come on. The last match thread didn't descend to that level until one of your players bit one of our players.

1 minute ago, Coventry Saint said:

Aw, come on. The last match thread didn't descend to that level until one of your players bit one of our players.

Bite? Never BSLM has falsies (teeth not tits). It was a suck

2 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Bite? Never BSLM has falsies (teeth not tits). It was a suck

So what is going wrong with Falkirk this season? (I know I have a cheek to ask given the state of ourselves). I thought you's would have been challenging Hibs this season, I know you's overachieved last season, maybe too much pressure on Houston this season?

3 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

So what is going wrong with Falkirk this season? (I know I have a cheek to ask given the state of ourselves). I thought you's would have been challenging Hibs this season, I know you's overachieved last season, maybe too much pressure on Houston this season?

Lost 2 quality players in Vaulks and Alston and brought in utter dross - the sort that Eddie May would've brought in.

Archived