SUPERBOWL LI

lichtie23

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lady Gaga was great. Fuck MIA for thinking she was so rebellious by flipping off America. That's not rebellious. You were just a loser.

I'm gonna call a few people from when lived in Georgia tomorrow. The Falcons weren't a very popular team down there at that point. I'm sure everyone in the state jumped on the bandwagon thought. Lol. What a terrible sports town.

2 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Raiders sounds good to me. Would love to be that guy following all teams from one city but fucked it by having Toronto Maple Leafs as my NHL team.

Actually the CFL is great if you want to fallow the Argos. Most Toronto people don't care about the CFL but the hardcore Toronto folks care about the Argos. The Grey Cup is a great Canadian event no matter the team..

Tried to avoid the score as had the game recorded to watch after work, first thing someone says to me is about the Pats winning it, probably for the best as I can now avoid watching Brady win it again and the Falcons fall to bits. 

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/patriots-owner-robert-kraft-hoping-donald-trump-can-get-super-bowl-ring-back-from-putin-212458233.html

Patriots owner Robert Kraft hoping Donald Trump can get Super Bowl ring back from Putin

Many are concerned about the possibility of Trump easing sanctions with Russia, but Patriots owner Robert Kraft might be one who is rooting for improved relations with Russian president Vladimir Putin. Back in 2005, Kraft met Putin and allowed him to try on his Super Bowl ring. Kraft meant it as a gesture, not as a gift. Putin pocketed the $25K piece of jewelry.

. . .

Despite various attempts during the Barack Obama administration, Kraft was never able to get the ring back. Now he’s hoping Trump, who plans to meet with Putin at some point soon, can get it back for him. Kraft told Fox Sports during Sunday’s pregame show: “I do have an emotional attachment to that ring.”

Kraft added that he’s willing to have a special ring made for Putin with his name on it. The one Putin currently owns — we assume he hasn’t hocked it — has Kraft’s name on it.

How on earth do you fuck up a 25 point lead in a little more than 20 minutes of football?

I thought the decision not to give Beast Mode the ball to run in for a game-winning TD a couple of years back was horrific. Then Atlanta go one better and take the ball from field goal range that would have given them 11 points on the Pats to way out of range thanks to holding penalties and a sack on Matt Ryan. The Edelman catch was great, but come on to fuck. Kick it for the 3 points, take your 11 point lead and win the game. 

19 points in the 4th quarter.

As much as I hate Brady, Belicheat and the Patriots - that was a hell of a come back.

Hibsing it must surely now be replaced in the sports fan vocabulary by Falconing it?

Fair fucks to the Patriots for that fight back. Brady sealing his place as the GOAT too. Fuck knows what Bad Bill said at halftime?

Falcons? One half of magic wasn't good enough against these guys but they'll hopefully learn from this and be challenging again next season. 

I'm absolutely exhausted at work but it was worth it. Didn't want NE to win but you have to hand it to them that was an incredible comeback. Some great plays and catches last night. I thought the Julio Jones catch was going to be the pick until Edelman stepped up with that play. Amazing scenes.

Can't wait for San Francisco to get there next year...

Spoiler

:lol:

Archived