Clyde v Arbroath

Same old same old; I could just cut and paste all previous Saturday night posts. 

Absolutly no creativity, cannot defend set pieces and Gormley has absolutly no concept of the offside rule, aside from being totally pish. Completely clueless at times with what seems like no game plan at all. Only one approaching pass mark was McKenzie, even that was a case of best of a bad lot.

Not an excuse at all, Arbroath deserved the 3 points, but the stand side linesman, what was he all about Jesus wept, the penalty was as clear a stone waller as I have seen. #scunnered-enoughisenough 

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After today think the arbroath fans will realise that the malcontents aren't exaggerating the total shambles that is clyde fc

As said before hope it didn't ruin the day decent bunch of guys and gals [emoji106]

Good guy.

Today's a new low for me. Arbroath weren't much better than when we beat them 5-0 which tells you how bad we were today. 

We won't make the play offs with Barry in charge. He can't motivate them in conjunction with better tactics. Add in a gesture to the fans during the second half and I'm hearing Gormley did something similar at the end - there's nothing bringing the club and fans together.

As for the segregation - sigh. Words "piss up" and "brewery" spring to mind. That's apparently with the club and NLL having better communication in recent months.

In near twenty years of going to Clyde - I'm starting to feel a new apathy that even before I thought couldn't be reached. 

Today's a new low for me. Arbroath weren't much better than when we beat them 5-0 which tells you how bad we were today. 
We won't make the play offs with Barry in charge. He can't motivate them in conjunction with better tactics. Add in a gesture to the fans during the second half and I'm hearing Gormley did something similar at the end - there's nothing bringing the club and fans together.
As for the segregation - sigh. Words "piss up" and "brewery" spring to mind. That's apparently with the club and NLL having better communication in recent months.
In near twenty years of going to Clyde - I'm starting to feel a new apathy that even before I thought couldn't be reached. 

Don't think your alone mate in your apathy

Look at the guys who don't go now the club don't care as you saw today they put the away fans up on the right of the stadium made sure their chums in the centre of the stand weren't displaced

Sad all round total clear out top to bottom

Why did we take MacDonald off when we need a goal?

Who designated Gibson as our playmaker?

Why does Gormley not know the offside rule?

Why play long ball football when we lack height and pace upfront?

Why do we play a midfield when the ball is 20 feet above their heads?

Higgins? Why?

Just go Ferguson. Your time is up.

I loved the abuse Ferguson was getting

Every Clyde fan is right, that's the worst we've played all season and we've won, best we've played all season last week and we lost

Football eh

If you want to beat any team whilst playing utter shite it's a Barry Ferguson team

59 minutes ago, Smokerson said:

Good away win, had to grind it out in the end. We have only lost once away all season which was ironically against Clyde, if my memory is correct we have scored in every single away game which is good going. 

Your memory serves you well, scored in all league games this season.

P11 W6 D4 L1 F19 A12 22pts

Won 4 away games on the bounce. Best run since start of 14/15 season.

Can't say much about the performance really, other than we were maybe a bit lucky to come away with a win, but otherwise can't really complain. Thought Doris was immense and Hodge had a good game as well, albeit his passing isn't the greatest.

Feel sorry for all the Clyde fans who have to put up with that shite week in week out, stewards were an absolute joke and they were even trying to move us in the 2nd half after we'd segregated ourselves. Also I've never been spat on at a football game except at Ibrox, so well done to those wee c***s for recreating it!

The fish shagging b*****ds chant is the best I've heard in years though [emoji23]

A club with a great tradition and some decent fans, Clyde deserve better than that omnishambles. Everything from the pie stall to the stewarding was embarrassing.

The sending off was muppetry of the highest order, followed by a call from the dugout to remove the second player in the wall allowing us to score the easiest goal of the season.

Arbroath not at our best but made more chances again and should have won more comfortably. New signing Hodge poor in the first half but looked decent in the second.

Archived