The Mighty Fife v St Mirren

sirscottyoung

On ‎07‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 08:57, east fife for life said:

2000? Highly unlikely but if that happens our board will look stupid that's for sure

I would ignore him mate he talks utter shite 99% of the time .

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What cups were these games in, I must be going senile as I can't recall either of these games ( I can remember a couple of cup ties v EF that we won I think in replays ?)

Both were 3rd or 4th Round League Cup games!!!

9 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

That sounds more like a day for hoof ball to me and therefore a Sutton brace in a 2 nil away win

Yeah, in windy conditions let's just blooter the baw. Thankfully it's Jack Ross and Barry Smith in charge tomorrow...

1 hour ago, Billy Jean King said:

You clearly haven't seen us under Ross !!!

I've seen Alloa Athletic under Jack Ross and they were excellent. Easily the best footballing side I've witnessed this season. But hey, you guys just keep shipping managers and free up spaces in the top leagues...

10 hours ago, Angusfifer said:

I've seen Alloa Athletic under Jack Ross and they were excellent. Easily the best footballing side I've witnessed this season. But hey, you guys just keep shipping managers and free up spaces in the top leagues...

Jack Ross is a good manager he brought in 11 player's January window to fix the mess Mr Alex Rae made of the team. Given time and time will be given Jack will get it right and go on to bigger things. However their is a section of our support who don't understand the word stability thankfully our new chairman does. I see East Fife are in good form. This will not be a easy game for The Buddies my fingers are crossed 

Looking forward to this. All about the cups for us this season. Will be good to get a gauge of a league 1 team too, bit of preparation for next season.

I think we'll scrape a narrow win. Would be JR's 4th cup win out of 4. Sounds like he's doing great...

1 hour ago, Lex said:

Looking forward to this. All about the cups for us this season. Will be good to get a gauge of a league 1 team too, bit of preparation for next season.

I think we'll scrape a narrow win. Would be JR's 4th cup win out of 4. Sounds like he's doing great...

Well your one of the guys who want Ross sacked. So we can have another manager for a few month putting Ross on paid leave three and a half year contract he signed.  Stability my man stability.  

Archived