Fish Shaggers v Sheep Shaggers

Guest bernardblack
Fucking right I'm seething, one of the worst teams I've seen all season gets handed the 3 points....

Sheer anger.

Huge three points for us. It's ours to lose now.

How early can we wrap this up? Cause I'm going on holiday in may

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, nofixedability said:

Perhaps. I thought Hodge's tackle was a red too and Denholm taken out in the box early second half. Overall we wanted it more I felt.

Not sure about hodge, yellow I'd say. Possible case with the one in the second half. I just felt ours was really blatant. Can't complain too much as the officials are bordering on being a joke week in week out our level. 

Dont buy the "wanted it more" stuff either. All teams want to win, we've beaten Forfar twice, you guys won today and have been far most consistent over the course of the season. 

Gold, Skelly and Sukar particularly poor, Doris and Linn not at their best. Wasn't much at all in the game and it was very poor to watch but they took a chance and that's why they'll be champs, impressed with their back 4. Ref was fucking brutal, 1 stonewaller/red he just pushed him... don't know about Ferns pen claim but looked a pen too. Bad day.

League over you'd think

Hodge should've been sent off

Hodge was very lucky...looked over the ball, but the way players and dug outs react always makes it look worse...if we got the pen I think we would of went on to win comfortably, 

also I didn't say worst team in league...I said one of the worst...and I was just looking for a bite....congrats on title...to many draws at start of season..

Hodge was very lucky...looked over the ball, but the way players and dug outs react always makes it look worse...if we got the pen I think we would of went on to win comfortably, 
also I didn't say worst team in league...I said one of the worst...and I was just looking for a bite....congrats on title...to many draws at start of season..

Where I was sitting it was totally needless studs raised and got his shin by the rule book was a sending off

Also got great view of penalty claim though and it's ridiculous the guys left arm pushes right into the back of Stevie and pushed him over should've been red and should've been pen

All ifs and buts though just weren't at our best tiday and that's football

Set back but got to pick it back up for Mo next week

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Where I was sitting it was totally needless studs raised and got his shin by the rule book was a sending off

Also got great view of penalty claim though and it's ridiculous the guys left arm pushes right into the back of Stevie and pushed him over should've been red and should've been pen

All ifs and buts though just weren't at our best tiday and that's football

Set back but got to pick it back up for Mo next week

The way mo are playing be another tough game..just gotta keep some momentum for play offs...

thought taking ferns off for that young lad was a mistake...ferns was doing ok...hodge or sukar should of been hooked for another striker with 10-15 to go too

thank God McCord is back next week

Good to see the ref having laugh and joke with Forfar team at the end...gave us fuck all, 
why didn't we take off hodge for an attacking player towards end, why is sukar a football player...

Worth its weight in gold this level of seethe.

Better team won today, we barely got a sniff. We should've had a penalty, but given the incompetency of nearly every official at this level even simple decisions are an absolute lottery. Skelly's delivery from corners in the first half was very poor, and we never took advantage of having the wing behind us at all. Hodge was very lucky to stay on, can't go diving in like that. Second half was pretty brutal viewing. Hodge and Whatley were poor, and I think Whatley struggles when he has to make things happen going forward, often dwells on the ball then ends up passing it sideways. Bobby played better in the second half, but how many times this season have we seen him skin the right back, get to the byline then put in a poor ball which either doesn't beat the first defender or is straight at the keeper?so frustrating. Skelly was poor throughout, think Gold having an off day might've impacted him as they normally link up very well. Sukar was poor, any time he has the ball in his own half there's a good chance he's slicing it out for a throw. Ferns should've scored when he was one on one, but I think he's worth persisting with. Not seen much of McCallum yet but he hasn't shown much at all so far. Very hard to take, but as I say beaten by the better team.

Would agree with most of that 78 apart from the fact I don't really think they were better, think both teams can play a lot better but the conditions never allowed it, weren't many chances at all

Eddie would've been disappointed not to bury that but he was decent, I think Doris probably should've been hooked instead tbh but Doris is just one of they guys you don't want to take off because he's capable of a moment

Hodge and Whatley both so similar, said it from before the game started, both good at winning it and playing it easy but going forward not a patch on McCord, that Annan day really fucked us over in so many ways

Anything can happen in football though and just need to keep it going, think we're pretty much guaranteed play offs and probably the top 3 so have to take it week by week

Would agree with most of that 78 apart from the fact I don't really think they were better, think both teams can play a lot better but the conditions never allowed it, weren't many chances at all

Eddie would've been disappointed not to bury that but he was decent, I think Doris probably should've been hooked instead tbh but Doris is just one of they guys you don't want to take off because he's capable of a moment

Hodge and Whatley both so similar, said it from before the game started, both good at winning it and playing it easy but going forward not a patch on McCord, that Annan day really fucked us over in so many ways

Anything can happen in football though and just need to keep it going, think we're pretty much guaranteed play offs and probably the top 3 so have to take it week by week

Playoffs will be between Elgin,Annan and Montrose

.if we got the pen I think we would of went on to win comfortably, 

Aye, because we've struggled to get any sort of result this season when we've gone behind.
Best team won on the day, suck it up.

By the way, the ref was dire for both teams, hence the ironic cheering when he gave fouls Forfar's way. Too many fouls given for 50/50's caused by the conditions.

Hodge's foul was a red card, should have seen red more often when he played for us for the same style of foul.

Both teams were pretty poor today and the difference was Forfar buried the chance they got. We should of had a pen and Ferns should have done better but apart from that we created nothing.

I don't agree with the conditions playing as big a part. We need to learn to play with the conditions play the ball on the ground and not up in the air to a 5ft7 forward. Play the ball into space for the likes of bobby/skelly/ferns to get in behind. Far to may high balls when the wind is blowing is just madness.

Congratulations to Forfar though they took their chance and were solid in the second half. Bit of a sore one being a swankie/Travis goal that won it for them but that's football.

I personally thought hodge got a bit of the ball which might of saved him from a red but I didn't even think it was a foul to be honest. I may well change my mind when I see the video.

Let's get into the mo next week and make sure Forfar still have to work for the title.

Archived