Hearts V The Rangers

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BBC headlines...

BBC in the clouds, if they could:

Rangers fail in their struggle to overcome adversity and vast squad changes in Edinburgh.

BBC reality:

Poor Rangers performance leads to Hearts win.

BBC 'how it should be':

Hearts destroy 'Rangers' and show the SPFL there's nothing to fear!

Honestly..congrats to the Jambos tonight. The problem thus far is not that Rangers are particularly good, it's that they have most teams beaten before the first whistle. I wish the rest of the teams would realise how exceptionally average they are and stop giving up.

Had a look on Rangers Media cos it's usually good value. 

Oh how they've turned. Warburton can get to fuck, Halliday and The Blue Cafu™ are shite, can they get Walter back? Fucking brilliant. 

35 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Had a look on Rangers Media cos it's usually good value. 

Oh how they've turned. Warburton can get to fuck, Halliday and The Blue Cafu™ are shite, can they get Walter back? Fucking brilliant. 

"I don't care what anyone says but I won't be spending another penny to encourage our club on keeping that joke in a job.  I have a season ticket and I intend on seeing out the season, but after four years of this I have simply now had enough.  It's not cheap following football at the easiest of times and to be watching amatuer fooball (and that is exactly what it is right now) is money I could be using on other things which would actually make me smile."

2nd in the league in the first season ever in the top flight and still greetin'.

They don't do walking away*

*without first having a big ol' bitch and whine session

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

How is supporting Rangers a way of life?

Some people are just daft enough to invest too much of their sense of worth in a football team, something over which they have little or no control.  It makes you wonder what else they have in their lives - they're not exactly emotionally well-balanced.

Archived