Hearts V The Rangers

I do believe football is more than just guys kicking a ball around for 90 minutes per game but to say it's a way of life is ridiculous, needless to say it's almost all old firm fans who I have heard saying it.

Anyway this sets things up nicely for the Edinburgh Derby now, not sure how Hearts will be able to play against a team with a bit of passion.

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how Rangers fans and their staff seem to think that by putting 'Football Club' into these kinds of statements it makes them seem better than other sides.

EDIT: Also, Rangers Football Club got pumped 5 - 1 earlier this season as well did they not? :lol:

I like how Rangers fans and their staff seem to think that by putting 'Football Club' into these kinds of statements it makes them seem better than other sides.

EDIT: Also, Rangers Football Club got pumped 5 - 1 earlier this season as well did they not? :lol:

I generally refer to them as "Rangers FC"

I'll let you speculate as to what FC stands for in that context

59 minutes ago, RiG said:

From the other side of the divide but same thing.

One of the Celtic guys a few years ago, maybe Tommy Burns maybe not would run it all into the one big word.

Was always taking about " Rasellickfootballclub "

4 hours ago, GiGi said:

Had a look on Rangers Media cos it's usually good value. 

Oh how they've turned. Warburton can get to fuck, Halliday and The Blue Cafu™ are shite, can they get Walter back? Fucking brilliant. 

:lol: Keeps reminding me of a hoofed mammal.

http://animals.howstuffworks.com/mammals/bluegnu.htm

Blue-Gnu-375.jpg

8 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Should have stuck six past them, tbh, but ripping the utter c**t for the remaining half hour was some caper.

If our corners weren't rubbish we could've got a couple from them.  13 we had and wasted the majority.

Was delightful stuff last night, in the pub watching Aberdeen v Celtic and you have the usual bunch of north east knuckle dragging teddy bears huddled in the corner watching the other game.

For the first 20 mins overheard them commenting how they could give both Celtic and Aberdeen a doing once there “new players settle in”. Followed this up by going mental when rangers made in 1-1 with more comments about how good a footballing team they are compared to the other teams on show. 

As the 4th went in for hearts the table had fallen silent as if there had been a death in the family, heads were truly in hands and they made a quick exit before the final whistle.

Very pleasing.

Have to say as a neutral, could not have wished for a more pleasing score.  The arrogance from their supporters beggars belief, and because the authorities gave themselves hernias bending backwards to get the Govan Rebels back in Scottish football, sometimes it's pleasing for a 5 year old club with ideas above their station to get what they deserve. It was pleasing for Mr Warburton's team getting toasted all the same.

6d5278ad-7139-4cb9-b526-b8b2e89793a4_x36

Archived