Lions Watch 2017

John Lambies Doos

Amazed commentators haven't mentioned Liam Williams failing to field a single high ball after all the bullshit about hoggs [emoji767] 'defensive liability'.

Not to mention his knock on the the ref missed in the build up to the second Lions penalty

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bob Mahelp

Despite the commentary team seemingly watching a different game the combination side are a bit shite.

I don't care if you think it's staggering or not. 
Watson is back on the pitch and there was no serious injury. If rugby turns into football then the game is fucked.
Garces is ruining this game...looks like he wants to be the main show.

Surely the seriousness of long term brain injury is the reason why the authorities have made it much stricter in recent years?

These guys are so fucking big and the evidence seems to be stacking up and that's the big difference.

Surely the seriousness of long term brain injury is the reason why the authorities have made it much stricter in recent years?

These guys are so fucking big and the evidence seems to be stacking up and that's the big difference.

Is exactly why these are given as reds now. Couple of years back it might have been yellow but it's generally a red now. Few Glasgow players have been done for that sort of hit in last year or two.

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

This is a pretty brutal watch now.

The referee is a fucking clown. Ruining the game. 

8 minutes ago, dogmc said:

Amazed commentators haven't mentioned Liam Williams failing to field a single high ball after all the bullshit about hoggs © 'defensive liability'.

Although, in saying that it's obviously pretty difficult out there. There's been more high balls dropped than caught, by both teams.

9 minutes ago, dogmc said:

Is exactly why these are given as reds now. Couple of years back it might have been yellow but it's generally a red now. Few Glasgow players have been done for that sort of hit in last year or two.

HIA is an inevitable development in football too.  As it should be.

9-9 at half time.  Lions are well set.

Although, in saying that it's obviously pretty difficult out there. There's been more high balls dropped than caught, by both teams.

It is but Williams sold a try last week as well. He hasn't caught one yet.

The referee is a fucking clown. Ruining the game. 

I couldn't comment. I don't know the game well enough.

It strikes me that different refs are known to have little foibles for different things. Does this guy generally nit pick or is it the weather causing the pens?

1 minute ago, dogmc said:

It is but Williams sold a try last week as well. He hasn't caught one yet.

I know, you are right of course, if it was Hogg he'd be getting slaughtered right now, and that's not chippy jockism, that is just fact.

Archived