Partick Thistle Vs Heart of Midlothian

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must admit I was a touch apprehensive going into this yesterday - mainly because I've seen Thistle come into games like this against a side in the top half and out of sorts and come away with nothing.

Erskine was tremendous, as was Keown and Devine has improved massively as well. Doolan was his godly self, showing up that atrocious bit of defending, if you can even call it that, from Sowah.

What a finish from Lindsay as well, I'll be utterly gutted if he doesn't go for more than the 250k we got for Mo Johnston.

19 hours ago, Bambino7 said:

Partick are underrated as feck with a great wee manager.  Go yourselves. 

Hearts have to realise for the first time in twenty years they aren't spending what they can't afford and will be mediocre pish. 

Absolute slaver.

We spent £200,000 on a player and signed eight others last month - several of whom have very respectable pedigree who should be doing much better than they are.

The money we have available is not the problem and certainly won't be in the coming years. As much as you want your wee fantasy scenario to be true, it isn't and never will be.

22 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

George Foulkes, Alex Massie, Unionist *** scum.

Your boys took one hell of a beating.

Which is nice.

We're not all that way inclined. Massie too though?

Prefer to refer folk to famous Jambos like Salmond, Wattie and Mark E Smith. Frightened Rabbit too, I believe.

Can't imagine Frightened Rabbit doing this though...

It's almost as if one's choice of football club doesn't actually have to be an expression of political, national or ethnoreligious identity.

I know that may sound bizarre to many Glaswegians but I'd have thought that Jags fans would be better equipped to countenance such a notion

46 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It's almost as if one's choice of football club doesn't actually have to be an expression of political, national or ethnoreligious identity.

I know that may sound bizarre to many Glaswegians but I'd have thought that Jags fans would be better equipped to countenance such a notion

Haha well put, but thinking otherwise  it allows others to carry on with their own prejudices and stereotypes.  

17 hours ago, Elixir said:

Absolute slaver.

We spent £200,000 on a player and signed eight others last month - several of whom have very respectable pedigree who should be doing much better than they are.

The money we have available is not the problem and certainly won't be in the coming years. As much as you want your wee fantasy scenario to be true, it isn't and never will be.

Never near the same money as spending in the past.  We both know that.

Hearts are shite.  Deal with it. 

2 hours ago, Bambino7 said:

Bizzarely enough for a team with the fourth largest player budget in Scotland we're sitting fourth in the top league.

2 hours ago, Bambino7 said:

Two or three years from now our turnover will be the highest it has ever been and comfortably the third largest in the country. Our wage bill will increase along with it.

Stick to kidding on about being in the know you fucking weirdo.

15 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Fair enough. That was a minter of a post from me. The sooner Div introduces breathalyser  technology into the app, the better.

Bizzerly, I know plenty of Hearts fans and none of them bare any resemblence to the stereotype I alluded to.

Wit ma like.

Just watched the highlights to get a better look at Lindsay's goal, what a touch and finish. Probably could have been 3 or 4 from us quite easily. 

Not that Hearts threatened much, but another solid defensive performance from us as well. 

On 23/02/2017 at 10:42, Darren said:

Partick to press Hearts high up the pitch, capitalise on stupid defensive errors and cruise to a 2-0 home win. Thankfully it's three quid a pint at Inn Deep because I'm going to have to be totally smashed for this now.

Called it. All of the above happened.

Archived