Partick Thistle Vs Heart of Midlothian

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

This is fucking embarrassing. Rangers can count their lucky stars that Hearts and saints are so SHITE that they can't beat utter dross like Killie and Thistle - otherwise we'd be hot on their heels. Pathetic.

That's the rangers levels of self entitlement 

26 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

But what about your Greek and Slovenian internationalists mate?

Hate to say I told you so.

Monty Smug

I feel violated for being duped by the utter imposters. sob.png

I know Hughes had to drop out at the last minute, but that was a strange old line up today - why bring in Rherras when Nowak could easily fall back into defence?  Sounds like Sowah struggled at centre half.

Straightforward win for Thistle by the sound of it, with Hamilton keeping the score down.

Isma is always going to pick up yellow cards - that'll be him suspended now.

Ross County on Wednesday night, I'm told - haud me back.

6 minutes ago, Reid said:

That was easy.

Keown MOM for me.

This. Excellent performance from all of the back 3, but especially Keown. Strolled it like his old man used to.

Cant believe how gutless Hearts were. Players more interested in throwing themselves to the ground and moaning to the referee than actually trying to play football. For all the talent guys like Goncalves, Tziolis and Djoum clearly have they just didn't look like they gave a f**k.

Can't say I approved of Lawless and Azeez briefly contemplating "doing a St Johnstone" but that was pleasing today. Much more open and well paced match than the scramble that was last week.

Liam took his goal excellently. That turn and finish was one any striker would be proud of.

Cathro's Hearts though. Oh my days. They are rotten. And dirty, and petulant.

We totally strolled that today. As good as we've played all season. Barton, Keown and Osman stand outs for me. Not one failing in the team though. Hope Dumbuya was only taken off as a precautionary measure, and it's nothing too serious. Sowah is utter garbage. He was shite every time I saw him play for Accies, so no idea how he managed to get a better move from that. Noticed Cathro waiting for the ref at the end. Didn't think he made any controversial decisions against Hearts, especially since Goncalves' red was coming a mile off.

Looking forward to Wednesday night now. Should be a good game.

On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 20:25, Walter said:

There's no reason why we shouldn't feel confident about beating a team who sign defenders too shite to get a start with the Accies. 2-0 canter for Glasgow's finest. 

:thumsup2

Archived