40 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

There's a photo with angles of available passes and he chose that. That is exactly what kids should be shown from early age. Think and try outwith the current picture and don't be afraid if it doesn't work out.

Creates an unmarked tap-in for himself too as nobody else saw it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, Spyro said:

Was just coming in to post this. Utterly unbelievable decision.

The Open Cup holds a Champions League spot for the winner, but reserve teams will be competing. Incredible. 

Just now, Craig fae the Vale said:

Was just coming in to post this. Utterly unbelievable decision.

The Open Cup holds a Champions League spot for the winner, but reserve teams will be competing. Incredible. 

You might be more competent than me at getting the Twitter link to show up properly for others! 

6 minutes ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

I'm watching the Phoenix Rising discord (long story how I got there!) explode atm... They are rightfully raging too and just counting their blessings they didn't move to the MLS. 

No one has mentioned the Champions Cup place yet though, just the utter scummyness of the MLS in general 

2 minutes ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

I follow USL League 2 side Ballard and they're absolutely raging. The MLS teams are making a mockery of the oldest competition in the country. Its wild

The quicker the MLS bankrupt themselves, the quicker they can start taking advantage of the goldmine they have. I've only watched half a season of the USL but it's been brilliant. Not quite got to league 2 yet, but I caught a few League 1 playoff games. Not great standard but entertaining enough for midnight YouTube viewing! 

Interesting points being brought up is that MLS Next Pro teams aren't even eligible to play in the US Cup under current rules.

The deal to include winners into the Champions Cup with CONCACAF appears to be a 2 year deal for some reason, which is why the MLS thought they'd get away with pulling this

The USSF and USL seems to have been caught completely by surprise by it all. 

• 2 months later...