Bring back red dots

Romeo

Should we have red dots?  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once the forum officially changes over to Morton & Bovril I propose a change of colour for the dots anyway to suit the new moniker. 

Go find a load of old xbl posts and blue ball them.

5 hours ago, Branch Ton said:

Witnessed that result in a cup tie in the late sixties. Bartram  and Harper scored I think and we had three goals disallowed. Hadn't realised till then that the sectarian divide extended to Dundee. Our supporters bus was stoned and bottled in the car park after the game.DUFC certainly scumbags of the highest order, in 60s at least

We should bring back red dots because the above poster is a bellend of monumental proportions, who dissolves into a puddle of his own seethe after receiving them. I'm sure that there are many other such cases.

Bring them home.

146154.png

I'm actually a fan of the red dot system as on the whole it has worked well.

I find it incredible that grown men can get in such a state over it.  I wonder how they cope with things in real life.  

Hopefully Div will switch it back on at some point and see how it goes. 

2 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I'm going to keep red-dotting all Div's posts until he brings back the red dots.

I may not have thought this plan through.

Red dots are still actually there, just hit the green button to bring up the option.

Archived