Queen of the South v Falkirk

14 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Violence is never, or very rarely acceptable IMO. Its not the way I ever go, but there is something satisfying about someone behaving like an absolute fanny, clearly thinking there will be no consequences, and getting planted.

It fits in with what I always tell folk about being a cock to strangers. Dont do it because you just dont know what might come back.

4-0 Falkirk, Muirhead to play peacemaker throughout.

Wise words indeed, maybe you should practice what you preach instead of being a hypocrite!

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Even if he scores and does a proper celebration?

On the Baird, Kerr and Muirhead hating, I think it's maybe because, if any of them or other Falkirk players score against Queens those three seem to be right up to the crowd giving the GIRUY gestures. Maybe it's the same against other opposition as well but they seem to take extra delight in ribbing the Queens' support.

Maybe it's because the queens fans ribbing them it gives them extra delight ? A vicious circle.

6 minutes ago, Hawk said:

Wise words indeed, maybe you should practice what you preach instead of being a hypocrite!

Oooh someone seems Reilled up

24 minutes ago, thelocalcat said:

Surely nobody is going to boo Rankin? Would be embarrassing.

If we can boo Mark Stewart, only a few mind you at both home and away to Raith, I very much doubt Rankin is safe plus that many will have a little dutch courage madness liquid in them.

Miller and Kerr got some booing after they left, there is little logic to the booing and tbh in most cases spurs them on

I'd treat Rankin just like any other opposition player. If he does something that necessitates a boo he'll get it otherwise hopefully he'll perform in exactly the same way he did the last time we were unfortunate enough to see him play.

Surely nobody is going to boo Rankin? Would be embarrassing.

There absolutely will be.

There was a good few mouthbreathers in our support booing and shouting abuse at Rory Loy when we played St. Mirren last month.

34 minutes ago, Russ said:

There absolutely will be.

There was a good few mouthbreathers in our support booing and shouting abuse at Rory Loy when we played St. Mirren last month.

Shocking stuff booing Loy, wouldn't be surprised if somebody boos Alston in the future.

On ‎28‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 18:31, Monkey Tennis said:

Don't get me wrong.  I loved that final.  The drama at the end of extra time - in which the episode we're talking about was a big part - was something else.  

Then we won on penalties.

Then Thatcher died. 

Charming. :rolleyes::P

I loved it too, and died a happy lady as the avatar shows.

9 hours ago, Sloop John B said:

I think he wasn't happy about being second fiddle to an in form Derek Lyle and Gavin Reilly  when he was quite mediocre without ever looking like the perennial double figures goalscorer that he has been everywhere else. It reportedly came to a head when he fell out with the assistant at the time/local idiot Jim Thomson after a draw against Alloa following which Baird and Kerr (who I assume travelled with each other) getting their release and very shortly afterwards signed for Falkirk, which has worked out pretty well for them.  Big Jim stopped being assistant and went back to the shadows until we sacked Fowler over a year later when he filled in as assistant again before he gained the title of football development manager which has led to no further problems whatsoever.

:lol::lol:

Think you're the funniest Queens poster on here (other than Rusty)

A grown man shouting Boo should feel mortally embarrassed, nothing less than FUCKKKIN BOOOOO or BOOOOO YA BASTURD is in any way acceptable.

"f**k off ya bowley legged wee f**k. Did yir Mither no feed ye right when you were growin up ye wee f**k"

That's where my cash lie for Saturday's shout of the day

Archived