Ayr Utd vs Raith Rovers

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, JessieField said:

Can somebody explain to me how Hibs can get Commons on emergency loan (with only another 30 players on their books), but a team with no goalies can't get an emergency loan?

I hope in the 4 hours since you have worked out how stupid this is. 

Given we were missing Adams, Murphy, Docherty, Boyle and McDaid from the starting XI through injury, had Cairney get a bad injury aaaaand McCall dropped Moore and Harkins, I'm quite delighted to take the three points tonight!

At last the gaffer has found a winning team [emoji106]

Stevo wasn't at fault tonight for the goal his sloppy defence was!

They all switched off at the corner with most of them unaware a short corner had been taken, schoolboy errors!

Our Midfield can f**k it's self. Get Davo and Callachan to f**k! Bring in Matthews (why was he dropped anyway?) and possibly Johnston in midfield he the only one that looks like he know how to thread a ball through.

Ayr were pish but at points we not only made them look competent but damn classy.

And before anyone say it damn tooting I'm raging!

3 fucking hours to get to Ayr to see my team become rank amateurs in more ways that one!

The BOD can hang it's head in shame the lot of them!

No reading bsck fully bit i caught @AUFC 1910 

Balatoni was spot on.  Our home fans are morning c***s who wont sing.  Glad he brought it up moments after plenty refused to join in a couple songs. 

Just now, Shibuya said:

What's going on with McManus, he used to be a good player??

His loan spell at Gartcairn has ruined big Tam. Such a shame as he was going to be a big player for us next season. 

That was some save Stevo pulled off from Farid's header. That was a clear penalty for that tackle on Forrest, the Raith guy never touched the ball.

Nearly did a slomo for that, quite hard to see in real time but it was a really good tackle. Follow through took him into Forrest. M'Voto and Farid had a fair old wrestling match all second half.

I know that some will disagree with this but Balatoni can get to f**k right now. Some support? Useless b*****ds have been followed near and far all season by half the home support in some occasions.

And as far as captain fantastic is concerned, he's in for a rude awakening if he gets his proposed move to Hibs and he has a bad game.

Some support? Fucking rat.

All those Killie rejects working well for Ayr I see.

1-0 against a team built by Gary Locke with one of your hero strikers playing in goals for them for 90 mins.

Thought I'd have a wee read of this thread given its potential impact on Saints.

Took me several pages before I realised it wasn't a windup and Raith started the game without a goalkeeper.

What the actual feck!!!

Without actually knowing anything about the game, does it not seem a bit worrying (for Ayr) that Ayr only scored one goal?

Archived