St Johnstone v Dundee 11th March 2017

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anderson, Millar and Davidson all doubts for this, while Kanes season is over, according to the Unofficial Twitter

Alright lads. Coming down on the train from Aberdeen on Saturday and just wondering where Dundee fans will be going for a drink before the game? Haven't been to St Johnstone in years. Cheers

As far as i'm aware it's a shit ground for pubs. I'm thinking about just going to the pubs in Dundee then heading through on the train for kick off

16 minutes ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Can't see anything on the website about tickets, had a nightmare trying to get a ticket for sevco. Is it just a case of contacting the ticket office? 

Pay at the gate.

Adult £23, over 65s £14, 13-18 year olds £13.

3 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

As far as i'm aware it's a shit ground for pubs. I'm thinking about just going to the pubs in Dundee then heading through on the train for kick off

It is, but if you're getting the train through there's plenty of pubs to choose from. The abbotsford is 5 minutes walk away from the train station, and is decent for watching football.  Theres also plenty in the city centre: The foundry, christies and sandemans are all within a  hundred yards of each other and also just a few yards from the taxi rank and bus stops for getting upto McDiarmid.

It is, but if you're getting the train through there's plenty of pubs to choose from. The abbotsford is 5 minutes walk away from the train station, and is decent for watching football.  Theres also plenty in the city centre: The foundry, christies and sandemans are all within a  hundred yards of each other and also just a few yards from the taxi rank and bus stops for getting upto McDiarmid.

Nice one might pop into these then!

RandomGuy started out as a driving instructor, however, cases of falling asleep at the wheel increased by 67% around Perthshire during his tenure. He is now banned from passenger seats in moving vehicles by law.

#Wednesday's RandomGuy fact

Archived