St Johnstone v Dundee 11th March 2017

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Friday, March 10, 2017 at 13:31, Girth said:

Studying or work mate?

I'm kind of going there with nothing set in stone! But I don't actually see it as too much of a risk.. Worst-case scenario, I can always return home in a few months' time. :unsure: 

Basically wanting to pursue some music opportunities down there and I might also have a couple of potential journalism internships in the pipeline.

On 11/03/2017 at 19:10, RandomGuy. said:

Are Dundee fans still happy with Hartley, btw? He seems to be under achieving quite horrendously considering the revelation you lot budget for the top half

Absolutely not, I want him gone.

Some fans think he is some genius that we are lucky to have, personally, I think he is pretty dreadful, his signings overall have been dismal, the football is the worst I have ever seen at Dens, and he is a smug arrogant twat who wont change how he approaches things.

The sooner he is sacked the better.

26 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Saints fans. How has Blair Alston settled in and is he playing well.

I rated him highly with us and was sorry to see him go.

Taken a bit to settle. Was making decent runs earlier in the season but wasn't really linking all that well with the forwards, and then he'd vanish for long spells. Not sure the constant rotation of him and Wotherspoon was helping. Lately it seems like him and MacLean have gotten an understanding, which is showing some tremendous bits of interplay as both are intelligent footballers. Biggest compliment I could pay him as that I'm not really afraid of losing Swanson too much, as Alston seems like he could match his impact.

On 11/03/2017 at 22:17, RandomGuy. said:

TBF to Wighton hes never, ever, a left winger. And TBF to O'Hara, hes never, ever, a right winger. 

Pity Hartley doesnt realise that.

15 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Taken a bit to settle. Was making decent runs earlier in the season but wasn't really linking all that well with the forwards, and then he'd vanish for long spells. Not sure the constant rotation of him and Wotherspoon was helping. Lately it seems like him and MacLean have gotten an understanding, which is showing some tremendous bits of interplay as both are intelligent footballers. Biggest compliment I could pay him as that I'm not really afraid of losing Swanson too much, as Alston seems like he could match his impact.

Thanks mate. Really glad he is doing ok. A nice laddie that always gives his all.

31 minutes ago, srw said:

Absolutely not, I want him gone.

Some fans think he is some genius that we are lucky to have, personally, I think he is pretty dreadful, his signings overall have been dismal, the football is the worst I have ever seen at Dens, and he is a smug arrogant twat who wont change how he approaches things.

The sooner he is sacked the better.

Ooft. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and all that but fucking hell.

He's been at it for months. He'd disappeared when we pumped St J, beat Rangers and pumped Motherwell though. Some fans just live for a drama at Dens as that's all they know. And Hartley has kept things stable for far too long.

6 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

I'm kind of going there with nothing set in stone! But I don't actually see it as too much of a risk.. Worst-case scenario, I can always return home in a few months' time. :unsure: 

Basically wanting to pursue some music opportunities down there and I might also have a couple of potential journalism internships in the pipeline.

I'm hopeful you'll finally get your hole. Good luck wee man.

6 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

5 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

He's been at it for months. He'd disappeared when we pumped St J, beat Rangers and pumped Motherwell though. Some fans just live for a drama at Dens as that's all they know. And Hartley has kept things stable for far too long.

Yep, the boy only posts after bad results. The most negative Dee poster ever seen on here.

5 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Yep, the boy only posts after bad results. The most negative Dee poster ever seen on here.

That's some title considering he hasn't sent back a season ticket or vowed never to set foot in dens again this season. The Dees have a few decent posters on here but there are far too many knicker wetters for my liking. I reckon it's the small gene pool, buy a horse and take your frustrations out on that instead of your sisters lads.

Just now, tree house tam said:

That's some title considering he hasn't sent back a season ticket or vowed never to set foot in dens again this season. The Dees have a few decent posters on here but there are far too many knicker wetters for my liking. I reckon it's the small gene pool, buy a horse and take your frustrations out on that instead of your sisters lads.

Everybody is entitled to be frustrated and negative from time to time but that's all this boy does. 

Having said that, it makes far better reading than sister jokes.

9 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Pretty certain I was on here congratulating the team after the Motherwell win. But don't let that get in the way of having a go at me. 

On 12 March 2017 at 23:06, Father Dougal McGuire said:

We're a long ball team too these days. I miss last season

I don't mind the long ball as long as it gets goals and results.   When it doesn't work we don't seem to have a plan B.  No idea what we would do it Haber got injured.

I don't mind the long ball as long as it gets goals and results.   When it doesn't work we don't seem to have a plan B.  No idea what we would do it Haber got injured.

Plan B for some Dundee fans appears to be taking a week off work to hide from the shame of their team's performance on Saturday.

10 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

Plan B for some Dundee fans appears to be taking a week off work to hide from the shame of their team's performance on Saturday.

unnamed.jpg

Archived