St Johnstone v Dundee 11th March 2017

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Anderson's out then we'll be playing Scobbie, so it is pretty much one centre half.

I'd been thinking about this and I wonder if it could be a case of Keith Watson playing centre half, since he's probably the best and most dominant player we have in the squad, in the air. I'd be tempted to go with

Clark

Foster Watson Shaughnessy Easton

Wotherspoon Millar (he'll play) Craig Swanson

Alston

McLean

Effectively a 3 man midfield with Millar lying deeper to cover and the onus on Swanson and Alston to get into the box. Craig can shuffle across and cover Swanson when he goes walkabout and Alston and Spoony both do their fair share of defensive work so can't complain about that.

13 minutes ago, Widge said:

I'd been thinking about this and I wonder if it could be a case of Keith Watson playing centre half, since he's probably the best and most dominant player we have in the squad, in the air. I'd be tempted to go with

Clark

Foster Watson Shaughnessy Easton

Wotherspoon Millar (he'll play) Craig Swanson

Alston

McLean

Effectively a 3 man midfield with Millar lying deeper to cover and the onus on Swanson and Alston to get into the box. Craig can shuffle across and cover Swanson when he goes walkabout and Alston and Spoony both do their fair share of defensive work so can't complain about that.

Widge for manager.

That team would pump Dundee. 

On wild nights out, RandomGuy always has his clipboard, with all Britain's alcohol unit measurements available. After 10 units RandomGuy follows his written procedure of ordering a glass of water and heading to the Taxi Rank. 

#Thursday's RandomGuy fact

On wild nights out, RandomGuy always has his clipboard, with all Britain's alcohol unit measurements available. After 10 units RandomGuy follows his written procedure of ordering a glass of water and heading to the Taxi Rank. 
#Thursday's RandomGuy fact

I don't know if you've spotted the irony in this? Or if you even know what irony is for that matter.

Archived