Dundee Hibernian vs Hibernian

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Kool Keith said:

I drive along Parliament street almost daily I'm going to go in and call Cupid a fat b*****d.

You must live in that beautiful grade A listed block of flats they call Cables Wynd House otherwise known as the Banana flats. And you're welcome to come in and see me anytime Bhoy.

58 minutes ago, Kool Keith said:

Not a good look whatsoever.  Saw boys with them at ER a week or two later.

There's nothing wrong with Santa hats. But there's a time and a place and an important game to get out of the championship isn't one of them. Seen a few of the c***s wearing them at Morton a couple weeks later, was all ready to go up to them and tell them straight but thought better of it.

53 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

You must live in that beautiful grade A listed block of flats they call Cables Wynd House otherwise known as the Banana flats. And you're welcome to come in and see me anytime Bhoy.

I'll come in to see you and chuck burning hot soup all over your face. Hopefully it hurts you too.

Get Right into these poverty stricken trampy dundonian c***s and their weird accents.Grant Holt to utterly decimate that little baldy freak flood in a 50/50. I want passion, I want goals, I want a fucking big green marker put down tonight that says "title race? Away and sook Ma big hairy Scottish cup winning baws ya fanny's".

7 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Get Right into these poverty stricken trampy dundonian c***s and their weird accents.Grant Holt to utterly decimate that little baldy freak flood in a 50/50. I want passion, I want goals, I want a fucking big green marker put down tonight that says "title race? Away and sook Ma big hairy Scottish cup winning baws ya fanny's".

Someone has been on the stella 

8 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

* fannies.

Archived