Dundee Hibernian vs Hibernian

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

United are still in with a good chance of winning the league just now. Bit of a strange time to have their protest. 

Despite only having a very small support at the Doon Derby United fans actually held up protest banners that night.  The banners read something like "FROM EUROPEAN NIGHTS TO RELGATION FIGHTS".  You would have thought that the very night your team had to win to cling onto your top flight status was a bad time to protest, especially with it being a derby.   It appears United fans only protest when they are playing the big teams!

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
b054ce0a57df9c791cace8d74d22ef8e.jpg

Who wrote this?? [emoji23]

I'm impressed with the lyric sheet, just in case we forget the words, particularly as it is to be chanted for "precisely" 2 minutes.

Then there will be a "roaring crescendo" that we will ALL break into! How do you break into a crescendo??

How long does phase 2 last for?

Who wrote this?? [emoji23]

I'm impressed with the lyric sheet, just in case we forget the words, particularly as it is to be chanted for "precisely" 2 minutes.

Then there will be a "roaring crescendo" that we will ALL break into! How do you break into a crescendo??

How long does phase 2 last for?

I am going for a curry before the game, so I for one can certainly guarantee some kind of roaring crescendo

17 hours ago, Zing. said:

IMG_3977.JPG.1594cbe38acd87e554b9476c973357b6.JPG

IMG_3978.JPG.5dd1fa6a230139e0304bee15ecaa2c33.JPG

Mr Petrie and Sir Tom played a part in giving me the best day of my life. Pair of absolute Hibernian legends. 

The burd in the background's breasts appear unfathomably too far down her upper torso for a lady of her years.

Archived