Dundee Hibernian vs Hibernian

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SSN saying Fyvie and McGinn out. Bartley a major doubt. McGeough obviously still not fit although could get a game if needed. If that's true our midfield tonight should be a good laugh. 

26 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Get Right into these poverty stricken trampy dundonian c***s and their weird accents.Grant Holt to utterly decimate that little baldy freak flood in a 50/50. I want passion, I want goals, I want a fucking big green marker put down tonight that says "title race? Away and sook Ma big hairy Scottish cup winning baws ya fanny's".

They're not Dundonians, 93% of them were born in Angus. Thank you.

14 minutes ago, Zing. said:

SSN saying Fyvie and McGinn out. Bartley a major doubt. McGeough obviously still not fit although could get a game if needed. If that's true our midfield tonight should be a good laugh. 

Surely not, the team's already being held together by sellotape and sawdust.

12 minutes ago, Kool Keith said:

Surely not, the team's already being held together by sellotape and sawdust.

I'd really hope not. We've not heard about any of these possible injuries all week which makes me think it's a load of pish. We'll lose if Bartley and McGinn both don't make it. 

3 hours ago, (._.) said:

There was no need in the quote marks, Dindeleux. It's true that Kilmarnock are indeed, mediocre and shite.

You are so embarrassed by your team that you haven't been able to bring yourself to name them.

Archived