Dundee Hibernian vs Hibernian

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RawB93 said:

Got my tickets for the shed. Can't wait for the roaring crescendo.

HIIIIIIIIIIDEEEEEEES!

Nice one. Just finished reading Schaedlers biography, it was a sad tale in the end, but what a fucking player. 

9 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I would normally back the team between the 10th and 12th minutes. This tells me to protest in that time, but at the end it also says to back the team.

I'm torn.

So you're the 10-12th minute guy? I've been wondering for ages who you were. Gonna stop it? I can hardly hear myself think. 

Fair play to the Dundee Utd fans for at least making an effort to force change, it will most likely fall on deaf ears though. Rather than sitting quietly and going along with the narrative those guys are making their feelings known and hopefully they get some media exposure. Good luck

2 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

Fair play to the Dundee Utd fans for at least making an effort to force change, it will most likely fall on deaf ears though. Rather than sitting quietly and going along with the narrative those guys are making their feelings known. Good luck

IMG_3975.thumb.JPG.80ef473fd4c9d1b51d9fbc65afd69921.JPG

Did Brad let you keep the mask? 

27 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

^^^^

Hibs.doughnut die hard

IMG_3977.JPG.1594cbe38acd87e554b9476c973357b6.JPG

IMG_3978.JPG.5dd1fa6a230139e0304bee15ecaa2c33.JPG

Mr Petrie and Sir Tom played a part in giving me the best day of my life. Pair of absolute Hibernian legends. 

Archived