Dundee Hibernian vs Hibernian

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Do it.

*Coughs nervously*

That's 2,300 Hibs fans already with their tickets, two days before the game. Will probably be at least 4,000 by Friday if those diddies can build a new stand for us in time. The green pound helping to keep plankton like Dundee United alive, wonderful to see. I expect there will be Hibs fans in the home end too, someone's got to fill the stadium for them. Once we storm to the title and United fall into fifth place, they'll be lucky to get 2,300 in their shithole next season when Livingston and Alloa rock up. Barely took 2,300 to Hampden when we played them in the semi final.

Did I do it right?

*Coughs nervously*
That's 2,300 Hibs fans already with their tickets, two days before the game. Will probably be at least 4,000 by Friday if those diddies can build a new stand for us in time. The green pound helping to keep plankton like Dundee United alive, wonderful to see. I expect there will be Hibs fans in the home end too, someone's got to fill the stadium for them. Once we storm to the title and United fall into fifth place, they'll be lucky to get 2,300 in their shithole next season when Livingston and Alloa rock up. Barely took 2,300 to Hampden when we played them in the semi final.
Did I do it right?

457dcdd605b27753e682c9216d21b6e2.jpg

11 minutes ago, LondonHibsFan said:

*Coughs nervously*

Did I do it right?

tapatalk_1452700256898.gif.9bef0abd33c855611d898dbd84557df8.gif

57 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

It has been organised by Dundee charities, so it is actually 'ours'. We are the good c***s. But of course, everyone who donates on Friday is a good c**t.

Of course and well done you boys but for official website to encourage our support to take what you can to the food bank should be applauded. That doesn't happen very often :) 

Unless we are totally shite and/or get totally horsed I will enjoy the occasion.  I absolutely love Friday night games at Tannadice, usually a good atmosphere plus the next two days off work.

If tonight is anything to go by you better wrap up warm guys.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Unless we are totally shite and/or get totally horsed I will enjoy the occasion.  I absolutely love Friday night games at Tannadice, usually a good atmosphere plus the next two days off work.

If tonight is anything to go by you better wrap up warm guys.

You make sure you're properly insulated as well.

Image result for old man blanket

It's noted that some of the super-supporters at United have decided in their wisdom to have an anti Stephen Thompson protest between the 10-12 minute at Friday's game.

It also seems they have put down any discussion of this on the club dedicated message boards. I'm wondering how they expect the protest to go when they don't want anyone to know (or at least converse on message boards) about the plans.

The only thing which will encourage other United supporters to join in such a protest will be an early Hibs goal: it this what they are hoping for? I must come from a different football fan gene pool than the people who have formed Fans United, who seem to be the same people who make up the Fed committee.

10 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

It's noted that some of the super-supporters at United have decided in their wisdom to have an anti Stephen Thompson protest between the 10-12 minute at Friday's game.

It also seems they have put down any discussion of this on the club dedicated message boards. I'm wondering how they expect the protest to go when they don't want anyone to know (or at least converse on message boards) about the plans.

The only thing which will encourage other United supporters to join in such a protest will be an early Hibs goal: it this what they are hoping for? I must come from a different football fan gene pool than the people who have formed Fans United, who seem to be the same people who make up the Fed committee.

Self important twats? Every club has these fans.

Archived