Dundee Hibernian vs Hibernian

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hibs fans are still very touchy, ae?
Clearly evident some are still spewing over Bob's last minute play-off winner.
Mental.

Really? I know not one Hibby who thinks we'd have won the cup if we'd had Kilmarnock in between the Falkirk game and cup final. And we were very exuberant about winning the cup.

One more season in this league v winning a trophy we'd been chasing for over a century... Its not even close.

21 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I was thinking something similar if we start with Mikkelsen and Van der Velden.  Maybe we can have a joint suicide at half time in the centre circle.  We'd get TV coverage.

While TV coverage would be good I reckon I'll just get it out of the way tonight. Saves me having to read any more of this absolute shite from these Failkirk fans. 

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

So are Falkirk going to play this game instead of us?

Depends what Utd team want to show up.

If its the Utd team we slapped silly the other week, then aye, we can take this one if you want?

44 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

So are Falkirk going to play this game instead of us?

That's not the worst idea I've heard.

35 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

Depends what Utd team want to show up.

If its the Utd team we slapped silly the other week, then aye, we can take this one if you want?

Yes please.  I'll let you have my ST if you want to go.

2 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I'd stay down for two Scottish Cups in a row.

Let's be honest, staying down and winning the cup every season whilst dumping hearts out it would be worth it. Also guaranteed European football every season. What's not to like about that?

1 minute ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Let's be honest, staying down and winning the cup every season whilst dumping hearts out it would be worth it. Also guaranteed European football every season. What's not to like about that?

Absolutely. You don't win anything for finishing top 6 in the top flight, never going to win the league. So it's cup wins>>>league position. Every single time.

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

While TV coverage would be good I reckon I'll just get it out of the way tonight. Saves me having to read any more of this absolute shite from these Failkirk fans. 

Just noticed this!  I know I'm not the most popular person on here but getting a knock back on a joint suicide is a bit harsh.  :(

Really looking forward to this, taking a half day, heading up early for a good few pints in town then a few near the ground. 

I would start with the same team as saturday but with Daz in for either centre half. Dixon had a nightmare against Humphreys pace last time so I would put Boyle out there who's even faster, could actually be a pivotal battle. 

Whatever we do we can't lose this one with a tough run of games coming up.

Hibs will destroy us if our usual lineup, tactics and effort are anything to go by. They are no great shakes be we are laughable at times. 

If they win they're home and hosed for the league. They more or less already are. 

If we win we will possibly scare them till our next game where we will be dry humped by whoever it is. 

This is the worst team I've ever seen.

6 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Hibs will destroy us if our usual lineup, tactics and effort are anything to go by. They are no great shakes be we are laughable at times. 

If they win they're home and hosed for the league. They more or less already are. 

If we win we will possibly scare them till our next game where we will be dry humped by whoever it is. 

This is the worst team I've ever seen.

Chills reading that.  Bring on Friday.

3 minutes ago, LondonHibsFan said:

Without meaning to turn this thread into a crowdwank, good to see Hibs have already shifted 2300 tickets for this one.

It's arguably our biggest league match in years.  I'm shitting it for some reason. 

Archived