Celtic v Sevco

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I wonder if Dembele's £40million summer move to Man Utd might be in jeopardy now...

Barca for £80m according to Keevins.

Celtic are going to monster Rangers here.

Shame as a jammy Rangers win with a dodgy penalty is clearly the funniest potential outcome. A 6-0 Celtic win would also be a laugh tho

Celtic are going to monster Rangers here.

Shame as a jammy Rangers win with a dodgy penalty is clearly the funniest potential outcome. A 6-0 Celtic win would also be a laugh tho

They've had one clear goal-scoring chance, simmer right down. They're dominating the midfield without actually doing anything with it.

7 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Why? They drew twice with Man City, a team no-one had beaten, with one player in their Starting XI costing more than all of Celtic's. Were thrashed away by Barca, who have shown this season in particular can do that to anyone and drew away at Gladbach. They don't have the budgets or players the other teams do, but were perhaps unlucky not to finish third. They finished where they should have. 

And there lies the problem. We celebrate our teams losing. We need to get our winning mentality back.

Just now, jagfox99 said:

Disgusting challenge by Beerman. Welcome to Cloggers fc

Less the Maltese Falcon, more the Maltese Turkey.  I actually had to double check the team sheet to see who Sevco have up front, I don't think I have heard their names all game.  I figured Barry McKay was playing!

Archived