Celtic v Sevco

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TheGoon said:

Here you go again. They weren't "appalling" they did as well as their resources dictated they should. 

This 

2 draws against a team with 20 times the resources is a pretty good effort.  If you take aside the 7-0 pumping at Barcelona, Celtic did pretty well for the financial stature.

Dembele is fucked.

I hate that he's allowed to come back on the pitch to lie down. Can we not fucking end that needless time wasting? (Not to kill time but to buy time for the sub obviously)

Just tell him to get aff or book him.

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

By not winning 1 game ? I disagree with you.

Why? They drew twice with Man City, a team no-one had beaten, with one player in their Starting XI costing more than all of Celtic's. Were thrashed away by Barca, who have shown this season in particular can do that to anyone and drew away at Gladbach. They don't have the budgets or players the other teams do, but were perhaps unlucky not to finish third. They finished where they should have. 

Truly pathetic performance from Rangers so far. They're standing off celtic so much they might as well be at home watching it on tv.

I don't think they're choosing to stand off - I just don't think they can get near Celtic.

They're trying to harry them as much as they can.

Archived