Celtic v Sevco

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

We can't, like every other country outside France, Spain, England, Germany & Italy. We don't have the revenue to compete. Has nothing to do with a mentality. 

I totally respect your opinion. You are clearly well informed but I think our mentality is that we are happy to be gallant losers.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I totally respect your opinion. You are clearly well informed but I think our mentality is that we are happy to be gallant losers.

There's an element of that with the national team certainly. Wether it extends to Celtic in the CL i'm not so sure. Would put it down more to them just not being good enough.  

Just now, RossDee01 said:

You're lucky you're not down to 9 men. Shut the f**k up.

Aye with all of Rogers antics during the week I'm surprised we haven't lost a few players.

Aye with all of Rogers antics during the week I'm surprised we haven't lost a few players.

Nothing to do with Rodgers. More to do with the fact Halliday went flying in off the ground after 2 minutes. Red Card. And Beerman cynically brought Roberts down 2 minutes after being booked which should have been a second yellow. Of course, you wouldn't have seen that though.

1 minute ago, RossDee01 said:

Nothing to do with Rodgers. More to do with the fact Halliday went flying in off the ground after 2 minutes. Red Card. And Beerman cynically brought Roberts down 2 minutes after being booked which should have been a second yellow. Of course, you wouldn't have seen that though.

Would have been incredibly harsh on Beerman to get a second yellow there IMO.

Halliday of course, is a rat and should have walked straight away

Archived