Celtic v Sevco

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hopefully a repeat of last year's semi with the Teddy Bears progressing and maximum seethe and rage from the Celtic hoardes and the rest of the Rangers obsessed moon howlers on this and various other forums, as well as on social media and the phone ins. 
Good luck Rangers, from a Motherwell fan who hates Celtic as much as you do.

Oh dear. Never mind.
Always next week though.

5 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Scott Brown absolutely strolled it and controlled the game.

Felt 2-0 Flattered Sevco as they were really only in it for about 10 minutes across the 90.

They really, really are shite.

You were light years ahead of them but I think Brown is unsuited to your style of football.

He slows it down to much. His passing is not great and overall I am struggling to see what he offers the team.

You see him play week in week out though so you know better than me tbf.

Fair play to Caixihna for starting with 10 men and credit to Collum for evening the numbers.

As one sided a game as I have seen in a while. Other than a couple of lapses in concentration at the back, Rangers offered nothing to that game today. They are probably 10 players short of getting within 10 points of Celtic in the league right now.

Brown was MoTM by an absolute mile IMO.

For all Rangers seemed to get more of the ball in the last 25 mins that seemed largely down to Celtic having decided the game was won and they didn't even have to bother playing in 1st gear to see the game out.

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You were light years ahead of them but I think Brown is unsuited to your style of football.

He slows it down to much. His passing is not great and overall I am struggling to see what he offers the team.

You see him play week in week out though so you know better than me tbf.

Yon Hibs boy wasn't kidding. You really are the most boring guy on the forum. 

Yon Hibs boy wasn't kidding. You really are the most boring guy on the forum. 

I think he's one of the most entertaining posters on here.

Not intentionally of course.

6 minutes ago, mjw said:

Oh dear. Never mind.
Always next week though.

Touche. :lol:

Have you been waiting a whole year to say that to me? Seeing as though that's almost exactly the words I used on here last year on the back of Rangers winning and us not getting a wee European tour out of it, and you and a few others royally spat the dummy out over it if I remember correctly.

If so, then I hope it was worth the wait for you. X

Archived