Celtic v Sevco

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another training exercise against these absolute fucking losers and bennett yet again making a rip roaring c**t of himself all the way through it.

"Samey" springs to mind.

I've only just stopped laughing at Martyn Waghorn's performance. It's probably the worst individual performance I've seen from any player in Scotland this season. 

Its absolutely staggering that Rangers are paying this waster several thousand pounds per week. Much, much more than the likes of Liam Boyce, Louis Moult and Kris Doolan are on at their respective clubs. This is one of the many reasons why Rangers are unlikely to win anything more significant than the Challenge Cup anytime soon.

Which is nice.

I've only just stopped laughing at Martyn Waghorn's performance. It's probably the worst individual performance I've seen from any player in Scotland this season. 

Its absolutely staggering that Rangers are paying this waster several thousand pounds per week. Much, much more than the likes of Liam Boyce, Louis Moult and Kris Doolan are on at their respective clubs. This is one of the many reasons why Rangers are unlikely to win anything more significant than the Challenge Cup anytime soon.

Which is nice.

Waghorns "run" down the wing is something else.

The **** over on rangers media reckon king needs to find 15mill.

They need much, much more than that.

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

Waghorns "run" down the wing is something else.

The **** over on rangers media reckon kind needs to find 15mill.

They need much, much more than that.

The best bit about that fantasy warchest talk is, even if the rangers were to spend £15m and we never spent a penny, we'd still be streets ahead of them.  :lol:

If anything, Celtic only winning 2-0 barely bothering their arses is probably funnier than them actually giving it 100% and winning something like 4-0.

Also quite funny to see Bennett again reduced to spamming the thread with snidey drivel in a failed attempt to mask his seethe that Celtic are absolutely light years ahead of the ****.

Also quite funny to see Bennett again reduced to spamming the thread with snidey drivel in a failed attempt to mask his seethe that Celtic are absolutely light years ahead of the ****.

Two semi final threads in two days he's spammed the life out of.
Some state for one guy(+ one female Viking)

@forever_blueco - is collums performance going to be discussed at the lodge?

He started well letting Halliday away with that challenge but awarding them a penalty and denying you a penalty? Surely some repurcussions for that.

I feel we'll be seeing sub 15k crowds at Ibrox next season when it finally dawns on the c***s that their team won't be "going for 55" for a very long time.

They were extremely arrogant upon their promotion and sellick have slapped them back to reality.

I took this one in and was astonished at how one-sided a game it was. Couldn't quite work out if Celtic played out of their skins - for 70 minutes it was almost a perfect performance but a third goal would have resulted in a rout, or Rangers were utterly abject. Probably a bit of both. For Rangers the fact that a 37 year old striker was their only threat probably speaks volumes. I'd probably have Kenny Miller back in the Scotland squad if it was up to me. Huge amount of respect for him...   

I feel we'll be seeing sub 15k crowds at Ibrox next season when it finally dawns on the c***s that their team won't be "going for 55" for a very long time.

They were extremely arrogant upon their promotion and sellick have slapped them back to reality.

I was thinking the same given Celtic won that today without even trying for the majority of the 2nd half.

If similar happens next week then I'd imagine we'll be seeing quite a few column inches about war-chests and improbable signings as they try to mug off the hordes.

Archived