Celtic v Sevco

23 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Collum Shows that there is talent out there without needing to use EBT's. I presume mr Dallas was remunerated accordingly though.

True . Sometimes just some good old fashioned determination to succeed and deep rooted staunchness is all that's required 

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MikeyWellFan said:

Sellick will stroll this like they have the league.

I can see Sevco's attendances nosediving over the next couple of seasons as they won't be competing for a long time.

Nobody really gives two fucks about your prediction mikey 

6 minutes ago, MikeyWellFan said:

You will when your beloved queens eleven lose the league by 20+ points for the next few seasons whilst sellick stroll their way to ten in a row.

I will still be there regardless of Celtic and their ten in a row . I should probably be more worried or annoyed by it than I am but still , f**k them is my answer to that .

Well Maurice Johnstone still can't walk the streets of Glasgow in full safety 30 years after upsetting the great unwashed so most probably 

I'd be more inclined to say that nobody gave a f**k if Maurice Johnston walked the streets of Glasgow. Unless it's for point scoring.

1 hour ago, Forever_blueco said:

Well Maurice Johnstone still can't walk the streets of Glasgow in full safety 30 years after upsetting the great unwashed so most probably 

Seeing as he has been over several times in the last few years doing work for SKY thats clearly utter bullshit.

Not like you to exaggarate things to have a pop at Celtic.

4 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Seeing as he has been over several times in the last few years doing work for SKY thats clearly utter bullshit.

Not like you to exaggarate things to have a pop at Celtic.

Being called a fantasist from the phone catcher . Where have I went wrong in life 

Archived