Celtic v Sevco

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bairnardo said:

So nothing to say on the subject of your own hypocrisy. But its me whos hiding?*

You spell out your own word and I'll continue to use 'Dolly'.  You regard them as the same so what's stopping you?

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

"the H word.".  Tragic that you have to hide behind a pathetic euphemism. Say what you mean.

If he did you'd probably start bashing the report button like the drunken, seething, mess that you are.

You have previous for being a snake.

Doesnt matter how I regard them. 

How you regard them is crucial to this little contretemps.  I am happy to use 'dolly' as and when.  You are clearly shiting the bed when it comes to using the word you regard as an equivalent.

So will you use the word or will you remain a shitebag?

Well since the word is filtered out, the way I termed it was more descriptive than ***. That could be anything couldnt it. Silly drunk ***.

So what we've learned is that not all insults are equal.  Some are acceptable and others are proscribed for a reason.

I'm happy to use defamatory terms that conform to the forum's rules whereas you and you pathetic crew hide behind asterisks.

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

How you regard them is crucial to this little contretemps.  I am happy to use 'dolly' as and when.  You are clearly shiting the bed when it comes to using the word you regard as an equivalent.

So will you use the word or will you remain a shitebag?

Starts with H, rhymes with Paris Bun, as you know the word filter asterisks it out and you go crying to the mods every time someone uses it as you are a clown.

What is your take on your own fans disrupting the minutes silence for the Ibrox disaster or are you just going to continualy swerve it like you have already done?

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

So what we've learned is that not all insults are equal.  Some are acceptable and others are proscribed for a reason.

I'm happy to use defamatory terms that conform to the forum's rules whereas you and you pathetic crew hide behind asterisks.

Bore off, Attila.

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

*your

What a load of absolute drivel. Doubt you even believe it yourself. You have drunk your brain down to the level of a child.

Again, I am comfortable that my derogatory term stays within forum guidelines.  If you had the same confidence you'd not have shat the bed.

21 minutes ago, Rugster said:

9 whole games was it, he played? 

Without trying to sound like a dick he did only play a handful of games and would probably have been largely forgotten had it not been for that spectacular goal at Parkhead. I don't think a petty old firm squabble followed by a minute silence that is ruined by a dozen disrespectful Celtic fans followed by a series of outraged Rangers supporters breaking the internet would be the best way to pay respects to the man and his family.

Just now, throbber said:

Without trying to sound like a dick he did only play a handful of games and would probably have been largely forgotten had it not been for that spectacular goal at Parkhead. I don't think a petty old firm squabble followed by a minute silence that is ruined by a dozen disrespectful Celtic fans followed by a series of outraged Rangers supporters breaking the internet would be the best way to pay respects to the man and his family.

Seemed like a nice guy but the line has to be drawn somewhere. I mean it would be like Scotland holding a minutes silence for Chris Iwelumo. 

Yes, the sad thing is a good number of Rangers supporters would want to pay their respects on Sunday and most Celtic fans would be respectful as well but then the obvious couple of idiots who can't stay quiet would disrupt the minutes silence and then Rangers fans would be outraged and the entire situation would turn into the absolute farce to which we are all acustomed. Its so predictable.

There will be a significant number of Rangers fans who only want to do the silence in the hope that the inevitable some Celtic fans boo it. Thats the sort of folk we are dealing with here

That goes without saying, its just a shame for the ones who genuinely want to pay their respects.

Regardless of how many games he did or didnt for the club no one, me included would have any difficulty observing a minutes silence or applause for the guy bar a handful of fucking idiots in either support, if the hogmany game at Ibrox is anything to go by it is just as likely to come from the bluenoses to be honest.

Have an applause for the guy, that way any braindead fuckwit wont be noticed 

2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Regardless of how many games he did or didnt for the club no one, me included would have any difficulty observing a minutes silence or applause for the guy bar a handful of fucking idiots in either support, if the hogmany game at Ibrox is anything to go by it is just as likely to come from the bluenoses to be honest.

Have an applause for the guy, that way any braindead fuckwit wont be noticed 

Aye they're pure worserer than us

Archived