Celtic v Sevco

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Whelp, I guess we will see what Alnwick is made of.  A fairly makeshift and untested back 4 could be a blessing in disguise for you guys, we know Kiernan is shite, but Bates still could come off good.

When I watched a few Rangers games on telly last season I thought Foderingham was a bit of a weak link and thought magic twat would bin him this season, to be fair though he has been one of their best players this season and would be a loss for them on Sunday, however rookie goalkeepers in the old derby between Dead Rangers and Celtic often had career defining blinders, I remember being delighted when Andy Goram was ruled out of a game in 1997 and they signed Andy Dibble from Man City reserves who was outstanding in a Rangers win that day, other rookies like Allen McKnight, Tony Warner, David Marshall, Ronald Wattereus and others have been thrown in at the deep end and excelled when the spotlight was on them, others like Ian Andrews and Colin Scott have had howlers they never recovered from. 

If the boy Alnwick plays on Sunday he will probably be one or the other, could make or break the guys career after one game.

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

f**k off. The 'whiny c**t' was the idiot who raised the "Diolly" card.  That you and yours didn't excoriate him is to your collective chagrin.

Still, one's well used to a clump of diddies being known as a thicket.

Drunk to raging in 6.2 seconds

49 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Utter bollocks.

There was a minority of arseholes shouted stuff, none of which could be made out. From which end it came from will differ with every telling of the story depending which side you support. However the only shout which came out loud and clear was "I hope ye die!"
Which unsurprisingly, sounds nothing like what you've claimed.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/i-hope-you-die-old-9540156

https://streamable.com/48eqg

54 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Utter bollocks.

There was a minority of arseholes shouted stuff, none of which could be made out. From which end it came from will differ with every telling of the story depending which side you support. However the only shout which came out loud and clear was "I hope ye die!"
Which unsurprisingly, sounds nothing like what you've claimed.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/i-hope-you-die-old-9540156

Says "utter bollocks" then quotes The Daily Record :lol::lol:

1 minute ago, 8MileBU said:

The video is Sky TV footage, not Daily Record footage. :1eye

Seems to start after the video where '****** b*****ds' is heard. 

I have also spoken to various people who were there who advised that the first shout was '****** b*****ds' followed by 'Bobby Sands' and 'I hope you die'. 

f**k knows who shouted the latter two, but you've gotta imagine it was a Celtic fan who shouted Bobby Sands unless they were hoping for a 'he's deid' refrain. Anyway, this is all pretty embarrassing stuff but I'd have to surmise that the guy who kicked it all off by shouting '****** b*****ds' was more interested in exploiting the Ibrox disaster to provoke a reaction rather than actually commemorating the people who died. 

1 minute ago, The OP said:

I have also spoken to various people who were there who advised that the first shout was '****** b*****ds' followed by 'Bobby Sands' and 'I hope you die'. 

Thats more or less what I recall from being there that day.

It would be good in the balance of fairness getting a Rangers 2012 fan who was at the game to tell us how he heard it, maybe  @bennett could tell us what he heard ......

.....oh hang on :(

10 minutes ago, The OP said:

Seems to start after the video where '****** b*****ds' is heard. 

5 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Thats more or less what I recall from being there that day.

Magee and his pathetic wee acolyte in concord in trying to justify The Dross's ignorance.

What a total shower of shite you and yours are.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Magee and his pathetic wee acolyte in concord in trying to justify The Dross's ignorance.

What a total shower of shite you and yours are.

Its in the link posted on the previous page, three or so seconds after the minutes silence begins one of your own fans screams out a sectarian insult, its as clear as the pile of empty beer cans on your living room carpet you alcoholic mess.

Are you still going to deny it happened or continue ignoring my question?

Actually just got to bed, you've had a Barton !

Archived