Celtic v Sevco

The only thing I really remember about Ehiogu is him scoring that goal and being a signing that generally indicated a club in crisis. Can't see anyone disrupting a silence as he was a decent guy by all accounts and scoring a jammy goal when Celtic are miles ahead in the league isn't really the mark of a hate figure. Good chance some drunken fandan might prove me wrong but c'est la vie.

I would've thought with them being buoyant over our latest slump and their recent wins over Aberdeen and Thistle there'd be less minutes' silence chat than before the Ibrox game, but apparently not.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

Like the minutes silence at the hogmany match for your own supporters that your own fans disrupted you fucking balloon?

That really is a special kind of stupid.

Eh?...

6 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Ten seconds into the minutes silence some bam shouted an obscenity that started with F and was followed by the word b*****ds

Fb*****ds?

13 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Ten seconds into the minutes silence some bam shouted an obscenity that started with F and was followed by the word b*****ds

What is it with the brain-dead dross and their diddy pals that they can't use proper words tonight?  Are they shite-bags to a man?

Who can and can't walk the streets of Glasgow, who does and doesn't deserve a minutes silence, who did and didn't interrupt a minutes silence that one time.

What a lot of pish.

And now a pissed up Kincy has joined the party. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

^^^ finger hovering over the report button.

Absolutely not.  I got threatened with a ban for expressing my disdain over the abuse of the swear filter.

I simply leave it in the court of P&B opinion and hold out not one single hope for reasonableness.

Utter bollocks.

There was a minority of arseholes shouted stuff, none of which could be made out. From which end it came from will differ with every telling of the story depending which side you support. However the only shout which came out loud and clear was "I hope ye die!"
Which unsurprisingly, sounds nothing like what you've claimed.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/i-hope-you-die-old-9540156

Just now, calum_gers said:

Anyway, Foderingham injured and likely to miss the game.

Whelp, I guess we will see what Alnwick is made of.  A fairly makeshift and untested back 4 could be a blessing in disguise for you guys, we know Kiernan is shite, but Bates still could come off good.

Absolutely not.  I got threatened with a ban for expressing my disdain over the abuse of the swear filter.
I simply leave it in the court of P&B opinion and hold out not one single hope for reasonableness.

Somehow I think your appeal is going to fall on deaf ears.

10 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Utter bollocks.

There was a minority of arseholes shouted stuff, none of which could be made out. From which end it came from will differ with every telling of the story depending which side you support. However the only shout which came out loud and clear was "I hope ye die!"
Which unsurprisingly, sounds nothing like what you've claimed.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/i-hope-you-die-old-9540156

I was there.

First numpty shouted the secatarian F word followed by b*****ds

Then a clown in our end retorted with 'Bobby Sands' which brought the 'hope you die' shout from a Rangers fan.

But obvious the Daily Record have it bang on and I didnt hear what I heard.

An utter disgrace ruined by, from what I recall three fucking morons who shouldnt be allowed out the house, sadly three scumbags ruined the decent behaviour of the other 49,000 odd.

41 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Then the phones started zooming through the air...

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Then stop whining you *** c**t.

f**k off. The 'whiny c**t' was the idiot who raised the "Diolly" card.  That you and yours didn't excoriate him is to your collective chagrin.

Still, one's well used to a clump of diddies being known as a thicket.

Archived