Celtic v Sevco

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Romeo said:

I've got a semi-final to go to.

Yes, and if you read my reply to the OP you'll see that I want your team to prevail. Carry on with your diva like affront towards any non Celtic facing comments though! :P

Just now, sjc said:

Yes, and if you read my reply to the OP you'll see that I want your team to prevail. Carry on with your diva like affront towards any non Celtic facing comments though! :P

you started it ya pie ;)

moderately annoyed at the revenue the bootlegs will get from this as well as having to play them again, was hoping for Hibs.

Celtic Aberdeen 1/2 in all major domestic competitions this season IMO (hardly sticking my neck out there)

3 hours ago, MJC said:

Hopefully a repeat of last year's semi with the Teddy Bears progressing and maximum seethe and rage from the Celtic hoardes and the rest of the Rangers obsessed moon howlers on this and various other forums, as well as on social media and the phone ins. 

Good luck Rangers, from a Motherwell fan who hates Celtic as much as you do.

This idiot has appeared on, and been banned from, virtually every football forum on the internet, usually calls himself Well Well Well., although it should be ***  *** ***.

4 hours ago, MJC said:

Hopefully a repeat of last year's semi with the Teddy Bears progressing and maximum seethe and rage from the Celtic hoardes and the rest of the Rangers obsessed moon howlers on this and various other forums, as well as on social media and the phone ins. 

Good luck Rangers, from a Motherwell fan who hates Celtic as much as you do.

office-michael-scott-close-door.gif

I really want Rangers to win this as it will set up another great final with either Hibs or Aberdeen. Just can't see past Celtic sadly, they have too much firepower for Rangers to keep them out for the entire game and i just can't see Rangers scoring more than them. Hope I'm proved wrong though.

15 hours ago, sjc said:

We got pumped in the last round unfortunately. Still, I'm glad that Celtic fans suddenly remembered where Parkhead is after 5 years of amnesia. This coinciding with Rangers* "return" to the top flight just purely a coincidence I'm sure.....

That wasn't the last round, fair point on the rest though. 

15 hours ago, Booker-T said:

moderately annoyed at the revenue the bootlegs will get from this as well as having to play them again, was hoping for Hibs.

Celtic Aberdeen 1/2 in all major domestic competitions this season IMO (hardly sticking my neck out there)

All four clubs get a quarter of the gate receipts.  You can sleep easier. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/03/2017 at 07:19, Romeo said:

Given the 1-1 victory for the **** yesterday they'll be up for this more than ever.

Could be another 1-1 win for them.

As Knightswood Bear posted not getting the home tie means that 1-1 draw should be enough for the **** to go through on away goals. :rolleyes:

On 06/03/2017 at 09:13, throbber said:

I really want Rangers to win this as it will set up another great final with either Hibs or Aberdeen. Just can't see past Celtic sadly, they have too much firepower for Rangers to keep them out for the entire game and i just can't see Rangers scoring more than them. Hope I'm proved wrong though.

You can always hope that Celtic lose in the final Throbber. Surely in the spirit of fairness and sharing the love it's Aberdeen's time to lift the Scottish cup?

Archived