Next Cowdenbeath Manager 2017

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, PELE said:

Where are we getting the money for all three of them?

Why don't you come along to CP on Monday and find out?

PS the Directors were and are ready to put their hands in their pockets to make sure the Blue Brazil stay in the league. A real vote of confidence in the new management and the team.

23 hours ago, renton said:

Aye, i'm perplexed by this notion that Rovers were ruthless with him. He got far longer than most clubs would've given him. Inspite of fan feeling on the matter as well. That board backed him to the hilt, and he failed miserably.

After that drubbing today, has  Hughes been given given too much time by the Raith Board. ?

7 hours ago, Blue Brazil Forever said:

Billy Brown Assistant Manager and Neil Irvine Coach just confirmed as Gary Locke's management team.

Now I'm conflicted- I'd like to see Meadowbank legend and all round good guy Stoopy Irvine do well. Ach well, just have to relegate the Wooly Bee instead then! 

17 hours ago, Blue Brazil Forever said:

Billy Brown Assistant Manager and Neil Irvine Coach just confirmed as Gary Locke's management team.

Welcome back Neil Irvine -passionate Cowden man, captain of the team that won promotion in May 1992 - pictured winning the ball in that game, with Graham Buckley (another passionate Cowden player) nearby. Pic from Black Diamonds and the Blue Brazil.58c539cf190e5_Alloapromotiongame.jpg.8240c16e4aa1aaf078c6f8daef4458fc.jpg

49 minutes ago, Kierkegaard said:

Welcome back Neil Irvine -passionate Cowden man, captain of the team that won promotion in May 1992 - pictured winning the ball in that game, with Graham Buckley (another passionate Cowden player) nearby. Pic from Black Diamonds and the Blue Brazil.58c539cf190e5_Alloapromotiongame.jpg.8240c16e4aa1aaf078c6f8daef4458fc.jpg

Those were good days. Is that wee bucks? Must be a bit deceptive with the distance as i thought it was Sumo alongside.

1 hour ago, Kierkegaard said:

Its Peter Lamont Ron. Alloa players SpiderRamsay.

• 1 month later...
On 10/03/2017 at 15:42, Shandon Par said:

I will pay for a statue of Locke to be erected outside East End Park if he manages to relegate Raith and Cowden in the same season. 

Could be an expensive month for me.

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Could be an expensive month for me.

Hopefully you will save your money Shandon. Locke has been good for us, if things go Pete Tong and we go down he won't be the one to blame.

Archived