St Mirren v Dundee United 15/3/17

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I'm just dandy, quietly confident but cautious at the same time! You're edging ever closer to full blown meltdown, though, viciously lashing out at fellow Morton fans. Hardly endearing yourself when you're already roundly regarded as a laughing stock... 

So, when I make you look like a mug the best you can come back with is that. At least you're giving me a good laugh, so thanks for that.

I know of no Morton fan that would cheer a skunk win on a public forum.

34 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I'm just dandy, quietly confident but cautious at the same time! You're edging ever closer to full blown meltdown, though, viciously lashing out at fellow Morton fans. Hardly endearing yourself when you're already roundly regarded as a laughing stock... 

Gammy seems very angry tonight for some reason.......even more than usual. As above, he's trying to emulate his hero, the old queen VT but just comes across as a third rate wind up merchant:lol:

You do realise if Dundee Utd won last night we would've dropped a place to 4th? Thanks to St.Mirren winning were a point ahead with a game in hand over Dundee Utd. If you wanted anything other than a St.Mirren won you're a moron.

We actually played alright tonight, aside from an absolutely horrific first 25 minutes. Played some decent football in periods for the first time in months. At least it was an entertaining loss instead of the pishy boring ones we've become used to. Things are looking up.

I thought you were better than Hibs were last week. Certainly offered more going forward

1 minute ago, SuperTon said:

You do realise if Dundee Utd won last night we would've dropped a place to 4th? Thanks to St.Mirren winning were a point ahead with a game in hand over Dundee Utd. If you wanted anything other than a St.Mirren won you're a moron.

You do realise we have a game in hand over Dundee United? You do realise we play Dundee United at Cappielow on the final day of the league season? You do realise that we don't need any favours from anyone? 

No you don't, because you're a mug!

You do realise we have a game in hand over Dundee United? You do realise we play Dundee United at Cappielow on the final day of the league season? You do realise that we don't need any favours from anyone? 
No you don't, because you're a mug!

1. Yes, read my post I literally said it in there. Although a game in hand isn't a guaranteed 3 points, we have to win the game first.

2. Yes, and we have another 9 games to play before that. Why have you even mentioned that? :lol:

3. Yes we do, none of the top 4 will win all their remaining games. Everyone will drop points here and there and therefore will need favours from other teams to pull clear or claw back a gap. That's how football works.

You're just a complete moron who would rather see us a position lower in the table as long as St.Mirren get beat. I'm glad they won last night and I hope they take points from Falkirk, Hibs & Dundee Utd (again) in the run in for our benefit.

11 minutes ago, SuperTon said:

You're just a complete moron who would rather see us a position lower in the table as long as St.Mirren get beat. I'm glad they won last night and I hope they take points from Falkirk, Hibs & Dundee Utd (again) in the run in for our benefit.

And you're a mug! Thanks for the proof.

48 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

So, when I make you look like a mug the best you can come back with is that.

You're completely deluded if you think you can make anyone look a mug other than yourself, you fucking dribbling mess. :lol:

And you're a mug! Thanks for the proof.

You're absolutely raging at the fact St.Mirren won last night and it done us a favour. Just continue and make yourself look like a tit, it's extremely entertaining.

10 minutes ago, SuperTon said:

You're absolutely raging at the fact St.Mirren won last night and it done us a favour. Just continue and make yourself look like a tit, it's extremely entertaining.

Why don't you start a range of reversible scarfs? You could have Morton on one side and the skunks on the other. I know randy's piles would buy one, you mug!

Why don't you start a range of reversible scarfs? You could have Morton on one side and the skunks on the other. I know randy's piles would buy one, you mug!

Ironic, since you care more about their league position than ours.

1 minute ago, SuperTon said:

Ironic, since you care more about their league position than ours.

When you say "ours" do you mean the skunks or Morton? I'm a Morton supporter who would love to see his team promoted and also see the skunks relegated.

All I can tell from your posts is that you want the skunks to escape relegation.

When you say "ours" do you mean the skunks or Morton? I'm a Morton supporter who would love to see his team promoted and also see the skunks relegated.
All I can tell from your posts is that you want the skunks to escape relegation.

:lol: :lol:

You genuinely don't have a clue how football works. I wanted them to win last night because it done us a massive favour. I hope they take points off of Hibs, Falkirk and Dundee Utd because it will do us a massive favour again. What's so hard to follow here? These are just simple facts. I still hope they lose every other game.

2 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I, for one, am shocked to see a St Mirren thread derailed by Tetrawankathon and his obsessed, misguided idiocy.

No... Wait... It happens in all our threads. Silly me.

You're not doing a very good job of ignoring me. I wouldn't say you were silly, you're a complete mug, but you do make me laugh!

Archived